CCFC Player Of The Year poll has been sabotaged (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

If they like him so much they can have him back as he is little use for us.

no_loyalty

I do hope he joins Villa in the summer

Gazolba

I note the CT includes Reda in their list of 'player of the season' candidates. I voted for Chris Stokes.

Otis

Would be brilliant if Reda won!

Would send a clear message to show just how much of a car crash our season turned out to be

Think I will vote for him too.

Last edited:

stupot07

How can someone be a nominee for player of the season when they didn't even manage to feature in 25% of it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I wanted to vote for Ben Turner but not available so thought Lee Burge couldn't see him either and as John Fleck has been missing most of the season I voted elsewhere.

skyblue1991

Sam Ricketts has been my player of the season.

Fantastic leader, no nonsense defender and responsible for the majority of goals this season

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Otis

How can someone be a nominee for player of the season when they didn't even manage to feature in 25% of it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Did Sam Ricketts feature in more than 25% of the games HE played?

Nantwich Skyblues

Let's vote for him ,bring a laugh to whats ended up a miserable season again.. fair play to sheff weds fans they are a good bunch generally..

richnrg

lets hope Reda wins but fails to turn up to collect his trophy as he's busy attending the Sheff Weds awards night.

Otis

lets hope Reda wins but fails to turn up to collect his trophy as he's busy attending the Sheff Weds awards night.
Or Reda turns up to collect it but is wearing a Sheff Weds top.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Wheelfass

Or maybe he goes to the Sheffield Wednesday awards night to collect his Coventry City player of the year award!!

torchomatic

I'm getting my own back. I voted for Keiren Westwood.

Alkhen

He just offered to buy any cov fan that turns up at the stabucks in town a coffee tomorrow!?

Nick

Administrator
If he wins it, does that mean the club need to pay for St Johns to be at the presentation just in case?

No wonder his piss was the wrong colour, sitting about at Starbucks.

Users who are viewing this thread