CCFC Pass Masters 2010 v 2011 (1 Viewer)

Just wondering if there are any stats to support CCFC's different style of play from last season to this.

It is blindingly obvious that our current playing system (which is superb) has resulted in a drastic imrovement in our passing rate compared to last season.

I wonder how we compare with Barca who average something like 700+ passes per game and Man U who average 500+ passes per game.

Would Prozone or similar media pick this sort of thing up. ???

Thoughts ???

PUSB

pusbccfc

I haven't found out ours, I know swansea had the second best in the country last year behind arsenal.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if there is a bloke sat there pressing a button for every pass a player makes. Must be hard to keep up with.

pusbccfc

Anyone know where to find the pass stats?
We must make the most passes per game in the league?

Grendel

Anyone know where to find the pass stats?
We must make the most passes per game in the league?

Is this thread some kind of sick joke? Do any of you go to games? Superb! Check the stats. We never dominate possession, never win shot or corner counts. We are boring, predictable and very easy to beat. This is nonsense.0

Is this thread some kind of sick joke? Do any of you go to games? Superb! Check the stats. We never dominate possession, never win shot or corner counts. We are boring, predictable and very easy to beat. This is nonsense.0

A long time has elapsed since that thread and things have deteriorated since then such that I agree with your comments.

I continually criticise the Diamond and the pitter patter sideways and backwards passing
with a vengeance.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread