CCFC Kit Patterns (Digital Format) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Does anybody know where they come from when people do Concept kits? Are there packs with them in etc?

Wanted to make some new avatars etc and didn't think people would be tracing them from scratch etc.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Does anybody know where they come from when people do Concept kits? Are there packs with them in etc?

Wanted to make some new avatars etc and didn't think people would be tracing them from scratch etc.

I think someone posted a link in one of the kit threads to a PES kit creator? I'm sure someone on here will be along to clarify pretty soon though

Nick

Administrator
Yeah it's that sort of thing. They seem to get the exact kits and patterns so just wanted to play about with them.

Alkhen

PES 2021 Kit Creator

here is the PES one, not sure it'll have the patterns you are after though. I think the people who make the really good concepts use a paid service. Not sure the name

Nick

Administrator
PES 2021 Kit Creator

here is the PES one, not sure it'll have the patterns you are after though. I think the people who make the really good concepts use a paid service. Not sure the name

Thanks, will have a look.

It is possible to trace the patterns but assume some people have the files for stuff like this

1628-0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread