CBS issues (2 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Wouldn't know mate because I, like most supporters of this club, wouldn't sit in corporate seats.

Your company is getting refunded for these matches. It's their choice to use that refund to cover a cost of a far cheaper ticket in the North Stand.
I do mate because some of the things I'm reading on twitter and Facebook are laughable in the current climate.
What do you mean in the current climate?

Why have you got some kind of issue with people who have the money to pay for posh seats? Some weird resentment for people who give a shit load of money to the club and the club have given wank customer service

pusbccfc

Gynnsthetonic

What’s he saying now?
All over it now, basically all anti Sisu stuff, has he not seen the last 3 games where Moore has cost us, no pitch to play on caused by Wasp and blaming the club for having no exec boxes. I want sisu gone like the rest of us but there's more than one party to blame here.

Nick

Administrator
All over it now, basically all anti Sisu stuff, has he not seen the last 3 games where Moore has cost us, no pitch to play on caused by Wasp and blaming the club for having no exec boxes. I want sisu gone like the rest of us but there's more than one party to blame here.

Thing is, people have forgotten Wasps forgot to provide the pitch now haven't they. ;)

People are saying we shouldn't have sold Hyam because we will get the money from those matches, if the club had to fork out for the pitch then that bill needs paying too.

Sky Blue Pete

Thing is, people have forgotten Wasps forgot to provide the pitch now haven't they. ;)

People are saying we shouldn't have sold Hyam because we will get the money from those matches, if the club had to fork out for the pitch then that bill needs paying too.
I’m sure we could have paid over a few months or delayed payment and will ask that tonight
Fundamentally wasps didn’t accept there was a problem until other than ccfc said so
However, what the hell were we doing thinking we could play and not checking ??

I can feel my anger rising, I need to calm down before call later

Mcbean

Those games will go ahead but crowds on a cold Tuesday wont hit the highs of a warm Saturday afternoon - away and home fans sadly - hopefully MR can pull the team round as a few bad results will bring the numbers crashing down - i dont count the current away games , those results could have happened anytime - guess i am most disappointed that O Hare got injured

samccov1987

£5.40 is a joke but paid £7 at Edgbaston on Sunday. Went Dillon’s pre match £4.50 although larger weren’t great but decent vibe and would rather have a couple in there than the cbs.

SkyBlueSoul

Purity Bar was 5p a pint more expensive I think, up to £5. Nicer and cheaper than Heineken yet never a queue 🤷‍♂️ Happy for it to stay that way though!

olderskyblue

Not sure if it should be here, but….

they cordoned off half of car park A early on, so everyone arriving was bottlenecked into the few rows available, and had to wait while people tried to park, holding up lots of traffic from getting in. It was slow. Then, when it looked as though that half was almost full, they opened the barrier to the other side. Pathetic organisation.

queues outside the ground due to turnstiles not opening. Is this really the arrangement we have? not to open them until 7pm?

The lounges. Pathetic really that we pay all that money, and they only have tea/coffee available during half time. Not before or after. It surely wouldn’t hurt, especially as we had all the boxes people cluttering the lounge up :LOL:

shepardo01

Agree... parking handled poorly in line with above.

Also, it is picky, but at the fish and chip kiosk, you could not order a pie on its own... you had to have pie AND chips... nobody knew why... "just what we've been told"

What was going on turnstile wise too!??

Programmes up from £3 to £3.50.....

Brighton Sky Blue

Not sure if it should be here, but….

they cordoned off half of car park A early on, so everyone arriving was bottlenecked into the few rows available, and had to wait while people tried to park, holding up lots of traffic from getting in. It was slow. Then, when it looked as though that half was almost full, they opened the barrier to the other side. Pathetic organisation.

queues outside the ground due to turnstiles not opening. Is this really the arrangement we have? not to open them until 7pm?

The lounges. Pathetic really that we pay all that money, and they only have tea/coffee available during half time. Not before or after. It surely wouldn’t hurt, especially as we had all the boxes people cluttering the lounge up :LOL:

Club said the turnstiles were caused by ‘stewards stuck in traffic’

pusbccfc

£5.40 is a joke but paid £7 at Edgbaston on Sunday. Went Dillon’s pre match £4.50 although larger weren’t great but decent vibe and would rather have a couple in there than the cbs.

Dhillons is outstanding. The effort they've put into it all is incredible. Completely different to when it first opened.

Paul Anthony

Better bloody hope we don't have a nasty bout of illness rip through the squad then.

alexccfc99

Joke of a decision for something we had no control over

Hope the compo that we’re going to have to pay out to Rotherham, Wigan and Hudds will be footed by the vagrants Solihull tribute act on top of the 400 odd thousand quid the club is owed

Hobo

Joke of a decision for something we had no control over

Hope the compo that we’re going to have to pay out to Rotherham, Wigan and Hudds will be footed by the vagrants Solihull tribute act on top of the 400 odd thousand quid the club is owed
The rules are there and clear. The delayed penalty acknowledges there were circumstances out of our control.

But our circumstances still fucked other teams around - so back to the rules.

To organise such a large competition and the amount of fixtures the rules have to be tight with consequences - otherwise there would be fuckery on a grand scale every week !

Last edited:

Alkhen

The rules are there and clear. The delayed penalty acknowledges there were circumstances out of our control.

But our circumstances still fucked other teams around - so back to the rules.

To organise such a large competition and the amount of fixtures the rules have to be tight with consequences - otherwise there would be fuckery on a grand scale every week !
Yep pretty much how I see it. They have to be harsh or people would take the piss. No massive harm done (bar the loss of revenue) unless we feck up again.

Sbarcher

If it’s between us and the Blues for the last playoff place on 29th April, let’s hope they don’t sneak in the CBS the night before and dig up the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread