CBS Arena parking (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

anyone else having issues trying to book parking? feckin Glide website lets me get so far but doesn't recognise my login details, so I can't pay for it. any idea how much the "junk yard" parking is?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

anyone else having issues trying to book parking? feckin Glide website lets me get so far but doesn't recognise my login details, so I can't pay for it. any idea how much the "junk yard" parking is?

We had to book car park C, car parks A & B fully booked.

Grendel

Found it easy tbh

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yeah me too. Previously I’ve booked A few days before the game but it now says A & B are fully booked for all games in Sept & Oct.

The new prices are not putting people of then.

torchomatic

I'm OK for Saturday but was going to book for the Cardiff game and all car parks are apparently fully booked. That can't be right, can it?

robbiethemole

it must be BS they can't all be gone. I've tried my pc, two phone and two tablets but can't get on to pay, sent glide an email telling themto sort it but fuck 'em if they don't, junkyard for me at £10.
If all the parking is gone. there'd better be 25-30k inside cos most of the offsite is gone too.

Last edited:

BornSlippySkyBlue

I'm OK for Saturday but was going to book for the Cardiff game and all car parks are apparently fully booked. That can't be right, can it?
They sold out of season passes for A & B before the season started. Not sure if they kept any individual spaces back for pay on the day…

torchomatic

They sold out of season passes for A & B before the season started. Not sure if they kept any individual spaces back for pay on the day…

Checked again earlier and you can buy passes for all car parks now for the Cardiff game.

Users who are viewing this thread