Caution (1 Viewer)

Levship20

Embarrassed and totally deflated at the postponements so far, and yes a lot of finger pointing is towards our landlords (quite rightly so).
However, through all of the last month or so we have had the numerous rumours of COH going, Hamer rumoured to being on the shopping list of a few clubs, then we had Vik, but we must also remember that if this turmoil continues, we could risk losing the key man in all of this (MR). All these people want to do is play/coach/teach against good sides, so all of this is not good as he looks more frustrated every time I see or hear him.
We are fast approaching silly season where clubs begin to panic and sack their coaches, this is where they could turn to the likes of MR.
If club officials do read these posts?? ‘You have a record year for season tkts, you have a renewed excitement amongst old and new fans’, so why did we not monitor the situation of the pitch? Surely we must know if and when a pitch was due to be put down? And please be more transparent with the most important people of all ‘the fans’.
it might be me but I get the feeling that the media is not being told everything, the COH situation surely will be known by now?? The farce with the pitch seems to be going backwards with finger pointing once again, but ultimately the people who suffer is the fans!
Let’s hope for good rain early next week and sun later on which will hopefully begin to repair the damage.
PUSB

sotvtoday

Embarrassed and totally deflated at the postponements so far, and yes a lot of finger pointing is towards our landlords (quite rightly so).
However, through all of the last month or so we have had the numerous rumours of COH going, Hamer rumoured to being on the shopping list of a few clubs, then we had Vik, but we must also remember that if this turmoil continues, we could risk losing the key man in all of this (MR). All these people want to do is play/coach/teach against good sides, so all of this is not good as he looks more frustrated every time I see or hear him.
We are fast approaching silly season where clubs begin to panic and sack their coaches, this is where they could turn to the likes of MR.
If club officials do read these posts?? ‘You have a record year for season tkts, you have a renewed excitement amongst old and new fans’, so why did we not monitor the situation of the pitch? Surely we must know if and when a pitch was due to be put down? And please be more transparent with the most important people of all ‘the fans’.
it might be me but I get the feeling that the media is not being told everything, the COH situation surely will be known by now?? The farce with the pitch seems to be going backwards with finger pointing once again, but ultimately the people who suffer is the fans!
Let’s hope for good rain early next week and sun later on which will hopefully begin to repair the damage.
PUSB
There may shortly be a vacancy at Old Trafford.

Alkhen

Nah he won't not over this. Situation out of the club's control and massively let down by the landlords.

If there is brinkmanship at play from SISU over the pitch with Wasps then I think he would see the bigger picture and back them. I mean we have played out of the City before. I don't think he cares as long as the surface is ok.

He may get poached at some point but I genuinely feel it would have to be a fairly plum job to tempt him. Already turned down Sunderland (and possibly Bristol City?)

What is on our favour is he already jumped ship in his first spell and it didn't end well. Here he basically gets the run of the place and is trusted in pretty much all of the big decisions. Sometimes managers and clubs are just a good fit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread