cashless system broken? (1 Viewer)

City Nut

in the tesco stand there was a lad wiv a laptop plugged into the beer machine where u collect a beer, then walk and pay and he seemed to be there up until kick off.

surely this shud of been tested?

Nick

Administrator
Yeah I saw him as well. I didn't bother eating to be honest it just seemed like too much hassle.

im-confused

Every week I have been to the Richoh, there's always been some kind of problem with the food and drink bars. They either have ran our of beer, or a certain pie or every thing is cold. And it doesn't help that they also have some people who work there who can hardly speak English!

This is all what I've witnessed in the Coventry Evening Telegraph stand anyway.

Nick

Administrator
I used to work at Land Rover and they used the cashless system. They had machines to top up though, that was quite simple :)

i got overcharged, i know people whos money didnt show up and people who were sold out of date products...i'll buy my pop from tesco for half the price in future!

daveccfc

Do they not search you or anything? I know they dont let you out with a bottle of pop with the lid on?

Nick

Administrator
I see a lot of people with packed lunches. I think they do "random" checks for weapons before the turn styles sometimes if you look dodgy but that has only happened once and it is rare to see.

ccfcadz

I'm always surprised with security (or lack of) every game last season I strolled through the turnstiles with a bottle of something from Tescos uncontested and yet when you buy one in the ground they take the lid of you, that makes plenty of sense

Nick

Administrator
Wanted a Balti Pie tonight, they charged me then said they didnt have any. I asked for a refund and they said they cant do it?

Why charge me before checking?

dont get me started on the cashless system. i didnt get my balti pie on sat either, then was overcharged, this was after turnstiles not working!

tonight they didnt print enough tickets for cash turnstiles so got in ground 10-15min late then got overcharged AGAIN and the balti pie was cr*p!!

Users who are viewing this thread