carragher (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

looks like he will be on Bein sports soon - looks like his Sky career is over

Terry Gibson's perm

A bit naughty that, he was daft to wind his window down I would have just driven on but I guess it’s the scouse in him

ohitsaidwalker king power

Disgusting- wasn't even "goading" as he describes it....
nothing can excuse that behaviour, shame I liked him on SS.. would expect him to be sacked now.

Terry Gibson's perm

It's not the winding the window down, it's the spitting. Not a little bit either :(

What I am saying is if he didn’t wind the window down and ignored it he wouldn’t have had the abuse and spat

rob9872

Silly lad, disgusting behaviour and deserves at that follows. Has previous too and clearly a short fuse.He must have expected abuse and should have risen above it. I have no doubt that the bell-end filming would have deserved it, but that doesn't make it right and Carragher has to fall on his sword.

bringbackrattles

All the bloke in the car with his daughter said to Carragher was the 2-1 scoreline,hardly aggressive wind up behaviour. Just as disgusting as his spitting is his one million a year Sky salary !

Covstu

He has to go no doubt, silly moment of madness and that’s cost him his job however....

There is more to this than the video is showing I reckon. The vid starts when he is behind JC so clearly this has been going on a little more than the video is showing, the bloke seems overjoyed that his daughter got spat on and you can virtually feel the pound signs popping out of his eyes rather than rage is anyone actually spat on their daughter as the video shows. Not condoning his actions in anyway but this has clearly been going on for some time to get to that point, even his daughter was fed up with her old man. JC is an idiot and will pay for it no doubt but equally everyone has a breaking point sadly he is in the public eye and will be punished

rob9872

Exactly my take on it Stu. Would love to have seen or heard the part before the video. No doubt we'll hear the mitigating circumstances in greater detail from him after his contract termination. Correctly remorseful and contrite at present, but that will soon change. Still doesn't excuse anything, but simply has to be more to this.

henry the wasp

How many offences in one clip? Bloke driving while filming on his phone. Carragher not wearing a seatbelt and assaulting a 14 year old girl. Dad and Carragher both arseholes. Carragher to be a pundit on talkshite next week.

rob9872

How many offences in one clip? Bloke driving while filming on his phone. Carragher not wearing a seatbelt and assaulting a 14 year old girl. Dad and Carragher both arseholes. Carragher to be a pundit on talkshite next week.
Not the last part - Sky and Talkshite are both Murdoch owned - in fact moving to the Sun building soon.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
All the bloke in the car with his daughter said to Carragher was the 2-1 scoreline,hardly aggressive wind up behaviour. Just as disgusting as his spitting is his one million a year Sky salary !

I’m always cautious about people seeking fame through video recordings. How do we know what happened before the recording started?

The guy recording has possibly got more than he bargained for here; he clearly gained the reaction he wanted, probably more than he expected, but I suspect he has also in the process got himself into trouble for using a mobile device while in charge of a vehicle.

Both are as bad as each other. Clearly both putting lives at risk taking their eyes off the road, more so the guy with the phone since he had his own daughter in the car!!

Carragher will likely lose his job, and the guy recording should face 6 points and a fine on his licence at best, along with a stern word from the child’s mother!!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah the guy filming while driving has obviously dropped himself in it, should be expecting a knock from the police at his door about that.

SlowerThanPlatt

Usually I’m wary about these clips being released by a national newspaper exposing a famous person because you can easily cut stuff out to make a story. This one though looks legit

I can’t believe Carragher’s reaction. The driver just says ‘2-1’ nothing offensive about Liverpool or him/his family, he’s played away at Old Trafford and Goodison Park many times as a player being called a c**t by tens of thousands of rival fans but can’t handle someone saying 2-1?

SlowerThanPlatt

Exactly my take on it Stu. Would love to have seen or heard the part before the video. No doubt we'll hear the mitigating circumstances in greater detail from him after his contract termination. Correctly remorseful and contrite at present, but that will soon change. Still doesn't excuse anything, but simply has to be more to this.

I think that’s the full incident. Carragher didn’t mention anything else happened before in his interview with Sky News

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Usually I’m wary about these clips being released by a national newspaper exposing a famous person because you can easily cut stuff out to make a story. This one though looks legit

I can’t believe Carragher’s reaction. The driver just says ‘2-1’ nothing offensive about Liverpool or him/his family, he’s played away at Old Trafford and Goodison Park many times as a player being called a c**t by tens of thousands of rival fans but can’t handle someone saying 2-1?

Yes, it looks legit, but what happened before it? What happened to make the driver get his phone out before starting the recording? How did he know it was Carragher? Unless he has a really obvious private plate?
I’m guessing he has pursued him after spotting it him probably by chance through over taking, before pulling inside or perhaps even just slowing down, then overtaking again probably with Phone in hand, pressing record knowing he was going to get a reaction of some sort? After all, his window was already down where as Carraghers wasn’t.

I don’t condone his reaction, and I’m not defending him but there seems to be lots of unknowns

Sky_Blue_Daz

Sky are going to let him carry on working for them, he’s putting dishes up round Wallasey

Captain Dart

SJW Lineker tweeted in his support & thousands of Liverpool fans liked it.
This should go in the 'What's wrong with football' thread.
Sky will be ignoring him and the Scousers, he will soon be sacked.

clint van damme

anyone filming someone else on a phone without their permission needs a fucking' shoeing in my book. Carragher shouldn't have resorted to spitting, a horrible thing to do, he should have got out and kicked him in the bollocks.

Covstu

anyone filming someone else on a phone without their permission needs a fucking' shoeing in my book. Carragher shouldn't have resorted to spitting, a horrible thing to do, he should have got out and kicked him in the bollocks.
i think if they were toe to toe then this would have happened so he did they next best thing from the distance! Was it me or did the idiot with the phone sound scouse also??

wingy

i think if they were toe to toe then this would have happened so he did they next best thing from the distance! Was it me or did the idiot with the phone sound scouse also??
Nah though he was more Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire.

SkyblueBazza

I have never and would never ever, spit at anyone.

Disgraceful.

The dad needs to have the police on his back too.
Another example of someone thinking it great fun/tough to wind someone else up...he has set a bad example to his daughter, & hope he faces charges for using the handset whilst driving. The more public the other person's profile is - the better the wind because the wum feels safer in that they are less likely to respond. That was another mistake.
Meanwhile, Carragher should have charges against him too imo...& he deserves to lose his job over it. If you out yourself up as a role model by entering the fame game...you should be a good role model & never respond in such a dispicable way.

My thoughts are with the poor girl who as far as I can tell had no involvement beyond being unfortunate in having a bit of a dick for a father, & for getting gobbed on!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

Contrast two current stories portraying very different images of Liverpool...Carragher & Ken Dodd

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread