Carnt take no more (1 Viewer)

coop

I just carnt take anymore of this.I leave the game so Fecking pissed off.What do we have to do to win ref shit AT again 2 2 didn't make a sub to win game.I must say that's it we are down now

BigCsCheesyGrin

Well based on today, perhaps play better in the first 25 minutes of the game, better in the first 1/2 hour of the second half of the game. AND DEFINATELY BETTER IN THE LAST 5-10 MINUTES OF THE GAME. Sorry can't use the ref as an excuse today...Very Very sloppy and uninspiring performance !!

coop

Not using ref as excuse by no means just pissed off full stop and don't won't to go again

Yep sloppy, sitiing back and trying to hit on the break. This against a team that put loads of goals past West Ham last week!

Well based on today, perhaps play better in the first 25 minutes of the game, better in the first 1/2 hour of the second half of the game. AND DEFINATELY BETTER IN THE LAST 5-10 MINUTES OF THE GAME. Sorry can't use the ref as an excuse today...Very Very sloppy and uninspiring performance !!

Very true......taking out peoples views on the officials - we turned up for 30 minutes out of the 90 so we only have ourselves to blame. I don't believe this team - including the management staff - show any of the required drive, determination, imagination or for that matter the intelligence to get us out of this predicament.

Dear Cov

Lost again......

For me the pain has finally gone and i've accepted our fate.I wake up now to check the cov score knowing full well that we will have been beaten by a killer goal in injury time.
In a weird way its kinda funny.
Ive never know such a predictable club as CCFC.....predictably shite,pretty much always has been like that.
Yep the anguish and despair have been replaced with ......well.......fuck all really.

After all it is CCFC.What else would you expect?

This is CCFC this is what we do.

yours numbly

Melbourneskyblue

AFCCOVENTRY

The team has no proper fitness coach.

What does that tell you as a so call professional football club?:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread