Carlisle away (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

I have loads of carlisle mates who view Sheffield utd and Pompey as the big fish in this league.

I believe we are the biggest club but if we take 300 fans up there they will laugh

... Because Pompey are ripping it up at the top! ... If you flip the table around! :facepalm:

SkyBlueBen

Looking on the graphic on the clubs ticket sales looks like there's only about 40 left of initial allocation. Not bad.

theferret

I have loads of carlisle mates who view Sheffield utd and Pompey as the big fish in this league.

I believe we are the biggest club but if we take 300 fans up there they will laugh

We have second highest away average behind Sheff Utd but ahead of Pompey, and 3rd highest home average behind both of them (but I imagine we'll finish up second by the end of the season).

Pompey took 647 to Carlisle in August when the sun was shining and they still had hope (that's one heck of a journey though). Sheff United took 897.

North York’s Blue

We have second highest away average behind Sheff Utd but ahead of Pompey, and 3rd highest home average behind both of them (but I imagine we'll finish up second by the end of the season).

Pompey took 647 to Carlisle in August when the sun was shining and they still had hope (that's one heck of a journey though). Sheff United took 897.

Out of curosity, where did you get your info from?

ampthill_sba

Was going when it was on Saturday but can't make the Sunday due to a previous arrangement involving 2 kids and the Harry Potter studios

Steve.B50

We will be there, bought our tickets ages ago. Got Saturday night booked for night out in Carlise.

Just love my away days/nights.

covcity4life

hope carlisle dont copy prestons tactics of aerial assault and manic closing down

we just not good enough to pass and move fast.....yet

Lord_Nampil

Looking at the weather I can see the result being p-p ! Hard frost over Saturday night and a morning high of 2 degrees!!!

shropshirecov

Just about to set off, anyone coming up tomorrow come and have a drink in the Harraby social Club 15 mins walk from ground, Edgehill Road, Carlisle. My mates parents run it, they say city fans will be more than welcome!
Safe journey to everyone going

Sawyer

Just about to set off, anyone coming up tomorrow come and have a drink in the Harraby social Club 15 mins walk from ground, Edgehill Road, Carlisle. My mates parents run it, they say city fans will be more than welcome!

Do you have a postcode for that? Will be on my Tod and early so will be looking for somewhere to drink.

Also anyone coming through Newcastle and wants to stop in Newcastle for the night before going to Carlisle are more than welcome to stay at mine haha! :D

Last edited:

Swanny80

Thanks mate, good to know

Steve.B50

We are just leaving, got hotel booked and night in a very cold Carlise ahead of the game.
What's address and post code of Harraby SC?

Brighton Sky Blue

No I didn`t realise cheers for pointing that out to me , but split ticketing is always worth remembering we have saved pounds doing this . even with railcards .( I have a senior card )

I'm well used to it since I go to uni so far away :)

Users who are viewing this thread