Cardiff (1 Viewer)

Otis

That pen just awarded for Brum is just as ridiculous as our not getting one last week.

christonabike

How many people there? Jesus its like watching City under our mate Pressley. Come on Cardiff win and you dont need Turner.;)

covcity4life

Let's hope it snot too bad. We could do with turner for these next 4 games that are gonna come thick and fast

Sky Blue Harry H

Let's hope it snot too bad. We could do with turner for these next 4 games that are gonna come thick and fast

Let's face it, if he's out for even 2 weeks over Christmas, Cardiff will want him back. If it's a 24hr recall, I assume they can't affect tomorrow, A blow, but always a chance of it happening. We'll just have to go for the all out attack option and at least Phillips and Lorentzen are back in the frame again.

covcity4life

Yeh bit ricketts and turner let in goals mote than reda and ricketts and Martin and turner. We will still need to look for a replacement which I don't think mowbray is even close to finding

Real shame if he goes back after tmrw vut let's focus on getting 3pts first and worry about it tommrow evening.

christonabike

They dont need Turner but some one to give the ball to the strikers as the forward play is shocking.:facepalm:

Otis

Yeh bit ricketts and turner let in goals mote than reda and ricketts and Martin and turner. We will still need to look for a replacement which I don't think mowbray is even close to finding

Real shame if he goes back after tmrw vut let's focus on getting 3pts first and worry about it tommrow evening.
May not need to worry just yet. Ricketts is back after tomorrow and hopefully Lorentzson is back in training too.

Might only have to blood Phillips for the next two games with a bit of luck.

SlowerThanPlatt

Cardiff City boss Russell Slade says he will look at bringing back Ben Turner who is currently on loan with Coventry City as injury cover

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Cardiff City boss Russell Slade says he will look at bringing back Ben Turner who is currently on loan with Coventry City as injury cover

Ah well hopefully Lorenztson recovers in time for probably the Burton game also would imagine MV & TM might have a CB to come in by the time of that game just the 3 games after today to get through.

Might be 3 games to save/ prolong Phillips CCFC career.

Terry Gibson's perm

If we win today the headline will be crisis at Coventry due to Centre half shortage. With loads of adverts saying come and support the insects.

But today is match day

standupforcity

Can't see why he wouldn't play today, even if he is recalled...which I'm not convinced will happen. The goal wasn't down to defensive error, and they looked pretty solid even without Morison...

skybluelee

Can't see why he wouldn't play today, even if he is recalled...which I'm not convinced will happen. The goal wasn't down to defensive error, and they looked pretty solid even without Morison...

Really? Surely they will recall him. If it was us and we'd lost a CB due to injury and had a quality player out on loan we'd all be asking questions if he wasn't recalled.

Otis

Really? Surely they will recall him. If it was us and we'd lost a CB due to injury and had a quality player out on loan we'd all be asking questions if he wasn't recalled.

Yep, I would say it was nailed on for him to return after today's game.

Users who are viewing this thread