cardiff devils v coventry blaze (1 Viewer)

looks like it all went off at the end. big ben olson got 5mins for fighting plus game misconduct and match for excessive roughness then apparently attacked by a devils fan so had to defend himself, gerome guidice and mark egener both got game misconduct and dustin cameron got 10 mins for abuse of official. rumours are that egener punched a cardiff official and cameron was involved with fans aswell. for devils max birbraer was ejected during the game for checking to the head and then at the end was given a game misconduct for leaving the bench, devils bench was given a game misconduct presumably for what happend with egener abd loudmouth goon didiomete was given 5 mins plus game misconduct for fighting.

be interesting show on friday, blaze wone again 3-2

coundonskyblue

[video=youtube;9zzOwVMT07w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzOwVMT07w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

At about 2.30 the fan gets involved.

The Blaze players can teach the City players a few things about passion!

Tad

How funny is this:

The "fan" attacked Olson, then went to the police claiming he'd been assaulted. Police have dropped his claim as it was him that attacked first. Up to Olson if he wants to press charges. The fans just shot himself in the foot there haha.

He's also been banned for 1 season. Personally I think it should of been a lot more, but oh well..

coundonskyblue

When are the Devils next at the Skydome?

It will certainly be a game not to be missed, and interesting to see if security is tightened up.

Tad

When are the Devils next at the Skydome?

It will certainly be a game not to be missed, and interesting to see if security is tightened up.

I doubt security will be tightened because of one idiotic fan.
Next Devils home game is on Dec 27th. We've played Devils a lot so far, so it doesn't surprise me..

Nick

Administrator
Again, i have first hand seen some of te blaze hardmen kicking off in town! Also the police i spoke to told me how they were always causing trouble! This wasnt the current team i must add!

Tad

Again, i have first hand seen some of te blaze hardmen kicking off in town! Also the police i spoke to told me how they were always causing trouble! This wasnt the current team i must add!

It was the end of the game and a devils player decided he wanted a fight with Olson. After the fight, Olson left the ice. Just as he left the ice, a fan jumped through security and got to Olson.

Nick

Administrator
It was the end of the game and a devils player decided he wanted a fight with Olson. After the fight, Olson left the ice. Just as he left the ice, a fan jumped through security and got to Olson.

Ahh thats what i couldnt make out with the fan at the end! Cardiff fan i assume? Deserves a slap then!

Tad

The league's disciplinary panel have made there verdict.

Cardiff Devils:

The Devils fan gets a season long ban.

Forward Max Birbraer gets a 8 match ban for a repeat offence of checking to the head, and coming back out of the dressing room once ejected from the game.

Forward Devin Didomete gets a 3 match ban for returning to the ice once ejected.

Bench Coach Neil Francis gets a 5 match ban for fighting.

Coventry Blaze:

Benn Olson gets no bans. He was acting in self defence and the above all, the fan should never of been there. Security should of stopped him.

So that's a total of 16 bans for Cardiff and 0 for Coventry Blaze.

Users who are viewing this thread