Cardiff City (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Some kind of protest would be good from those that go. Show the issue is still there nice and early.

Would have to be something noticeable with few fans though, the "Why" thing wouldn't work for example.

Steve could the trust use some of its funds for some kind of banner(s) that one of the Sixfields attendees can take in? Maybe another for the hill.

You won't get many either in or out the ground is my guess, most will prefer to stay at home.

ccfcway

Jan was on talk sport today asking everyone to get on the Hill for that game.

Interestingly, David Prutton was presenting

shmmeee

"If it were to be done, 'tis best that it were done properly"

Considering the double whammy of NOPM and it being on telly, are you suggesting no action at all is better than the inevitable small crowd doing something? Some Sixfielders seem to had adopted a siege mentality as well making them unwilling to enter any protest (see the reactions some got at Arsenal handing out placards).

Honest question, I think you've got a point, just the idea of doing nothing doesn't sit right. I suppose at least those on the hill will get a mention and that serves the bare minimum.

Being completely honest, do any expect a much higher attendance than usual from either inside or on the hill?

Last edited:

ccfcway

I dont get why those who go to sixfields wouldnt want to arrange a simple protest, holding up "we want to go home" banners ?

NorthernWisdom

Considering the double whammy of NOPM and it being on telly, are you suggesting no action at all is better than the inevitable small crowd doing something? Some Sixfielders seem to had adopted a siege mentality as well making them unwilling to enter any protest (see the reactions some got at Arsenal handing out placards).

Honest question, I think you've got a point, just the idea of doing nothing doesn't sit right. I suppose at least those on the hill will get a mention and that serves the bare minimum.

FWIW doing nothing doesn't sit right to me either.

However...

It's been left a bit late to get decent organisation and decent numbers, and I remember all too well Sheff Utd last year ending up a damp squib.

Plus the fact a small number risks falling back into the trap that nobody turns up for protests, we only get five to stand by a Hungry Horse sign, a dozen or two outside the council house etc...

There's momentum after (another) well-attended march that can be built on, but the risk of ending up taking that momentum away if it ends up half a dozen people and a stray cat.

RoboCCFC90

I dont get why those who go to sixfields wouldnt want to arrange a simple protest, holding up "we want to go home" banners ?

I'd be more than happy to hold up that banner at the Cardiff game, I don't have one however so it might be difficult.

RoboCCFC90

For those not going and look to congregate with other City fans might I suggest..

e9e6yvuh.jpg

RFC

I'll be at the ground watching LIVE!

You can't beat it ( other than playing in Coventry - at HOME ) but we are where we are for a considerable number of circumstances & reasons. PUSB!

dongonzalos

You can't beat it ( other than playing in Coventry - at HOME ) but we are where we are for a considerable number of circumstances & reasons. PUSB!

Good to see you've changed your tune.
Interesting that your change of tune happened about the same time our owners change of tune did ;)

Lets get home then

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

without meaning to cause any upset to anybody but its pretty obvious at this stage the cov telegraph are the only ones who still care about our situation we are old news as far as the main outlets are concerned they have all moved onto blackpool surely if a real stand is going to be made city and blackpool should both be protesting together probably at the FL in a joint stand against piss poor owners

Steve.B50

Agree the FL should be held accountable, but it's not easy to organise as they have a place in Preston and in London.

My thoughts at present are all about the Cardiff game, it live on TV and am sure the FL will be watching.

FRY-CCFC

without meaning to cause any upset to anybody but its pretty obvious at this stage the cov telegraph are the only ones who still care about our situation we are old news as far as the main outlets are concerned they have all moved onto blackpool surely if a real stand is going to be made city and blackpool should both be protesting together probably at the FL in a joint stand against piss poor owners

Oh yeah Blackpool. That shambles of a club that just spent £1 million pounds on an international centre mid and left back from the Liga BBVA. They have really issues they do.

skybluebeduff

Thousands of us use to have that feeling, sadly it was taken away!!!!........HELP!

AndreasB

It would be useful to know if any of those who go into Sixfields are prepared to lead or join in a protest.

Why dont YOU buy a ticket and lead a protest inside the ground? If you think its such a valid tactic why leave it to the few that go to Sixfields. by their very nature, they are not the sort to rock the boat.

skybluebeduff

Why dont YOU buy a ticket and lead a protest inside the ground? If you think its such a valid tactic why leave it to the few that go to Sixfields. by their very nature, they are not the sort to rock the boat.

Middle finger as you walk in to Sixfields then, pointed towards the hill?

AndreasB

Middle finger as you walk in to Sixfields then, pointed towards the hill?

No, you havent understood. No problem with the Hill protesters, they are just ineffective and would be so much more of a presence if they were inside. Its time to move on from the absurdity of NOPM now.

Users who are viewing this thread