Car Parking (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

I’ve got family going today who have asked about parking and I never drive to games. Would need to be reasonably close (no more than 5 min walk if possible) due to mobility. Anything free around the Arena or is it all paid parking now? What are the restrictions at Tesco?

Grendel

I’ve got family going today who have asked about parking and I never drive to games. Would need to be reasonably close (no more than 5 min walk if possible) due to mobility. Anything free around the Arena or is it all paid parking now? What are the restrictions at Tesco?

the arena restriction I think is show proof of purchase of £50 of goods or it’s a fine. I doubt there’s any free parking that close - it’s £10 at a car Park near the old rowley green club I think but that close to the ground I’d try and book car park c and get there early if I were you

robbiethemole

Glide parking is shite, I have a blue badge and can only get in C which makes it hard work to get to the ground, Think A and B all sold also don't know about Tesco

chiefdave

There's not anywhere free close to the ground that I know of. You could pop into one of the stores at the arena and spend £50 to get the free parking there. Other than that you're looking at the official car parks if they aren't sold out.

General rule is it gets cheaper the further away you are but you'd have to be a fair distance away from the ground to find something free.

chiefdave

Glide parking is shite, I have a blue badge and can only get in C which makes it hard work to get to the ground, Think A and B all sold also don't know about Tesco
Wasn't there supposed to be an additional car park being built for this season next to the shops?

JAM See

Don't know where your family are coming from, but I believe that Bedworth train station is free parking. Then it's £2 each for return.

Station is quite close to the ground too.

AOM

Isn't the Tesco parking now part of the clubs parking? A, B, C and Arena parking all look sold out today according to glide parking.

You could try Christ the King or Cherry Tree (I think they do parking)

BornSlippySkyBlue

You have to get a season ticket as soon as they release them to get in car park A. It’s just be first thing I do after getting my season ticket!

robbiethemole

Has anyone else prebooked their parking and then got a message after the game to say you owe money?? I had this and contacted Glide who say the camera in carpark C didn't catch my number, (can't understand, we were stuck there for 45mins) but they have now cancelled the problem.

Or is it just me???

slowpoke

Ref: parking there is a council car park in the row of shops opposite the Coach and Horses bit of a walk from there about 20 minutes. Go left at traffic lights or up Longford Square/ Lady Lane and along the canal. Usually spaces there at 2ish.

Users who are viewing this thread