Car Park Tickets for 2012-13 (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

Just some info for everyone. As of yestetday, you are now no longer allowed to pay for any car park tickets with your season ticket on direct debit. ACL seem to not trust the club to hand over the money so you now have to fill in an ACL form and pay for it in their name by cash or cheque.

Gaz

I have already done my car park ticket with season ticket on the DD form and had my first payment taken out.
Any ideas if this will still stand ?

Ccfc1979

I think it will mate. They just stopped it yesterday according to what ticket office told my dad. Interesting they don't even trust them to sell their car park tickets on their behalf!

Gaz

Cheers

Interesting yes, but sadly not surprising.

wingy

What a debacle our club has become under their stewardship ,With all that business acumen they possess as we hear,they have no idea and have surrendered our teams status and ability to compete ,it truelly will be a miracle if by the end of the Southampton match we have retained our position ,i would'nt trust them to run a village fete let alone our club,Foad SISU SHISTERS Worse than Richardson et al.

Ccfc1979

Maybe ACL know a lot more about the finances than has been let on...or maybe it's the lack of rent that has made then do it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
ACL do seem to be doing a pretty damn good job of running the Arena, so I would imagine they have quite a good set up higher management wise. Shame the same cant be said for our owners. They most likely do have their heads screwed on, and I imagine they know their shit about finances.

I think them taking the parking off the club is a good move for both parties, as at least the fans aren't missing out and we know where that money is going.

Users who are viewing this thread