Europe style travel

Involving
Canada
UK
Australia
New Zealand

Last edited:

clint van damme

that would be a peculiar move for a country that supposedly wants to take back control of its borders.

Kieranp96

that would be a peculiar move for a country that supposedly wants to take back control of its borders.
I believe it will be like it currently is to get into the country's if you have a needed trade, I would love free movement though Canada has always been a dream of mine, and I thi k the control of out borders from the EU, without sounding like a racist scumbag is because the amount of immigration coming from worn torn country's and rather trying to win the cou trys back they just go Germany France then here. But the Polish and that they are always hard workers so I don't see why people would have a issue with them and other Eastern Europeans.

chiefdave

Its been talked about for years but there's no real interest in doing it. I suspect its become a topic of conversion in certain circles lately as implying it is a possibility anytime soon helps deflect away from the prospect of no deal.

Australia and New Zealand have both said they are happy to do a deal but have both pointed out the limited amount of trade with them being just about as far away from us as its possible to be.

Canada have also indicated they are happy to make a deal but the press there have reported that they wish to ensure any deal made with the UK does not upset their relationship with the EU which they view as a priority.

Freedom of movement between those countries is a bit of a non issue. The geography of it makes it vastly different to EU freedom of movement and its not particularly hard for their citizens to live and work in the UK or for us to live and work in those three countries.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I though we'd signed another midfielder I'd never heard of.

Philosorapter

I've got a great idea.

Why dont we have a free trade agreement between this group and then change the system in which this group operates. Dont worry if the populations on these country's dont agree with this. Just refuse to give them a say for thirty years and wait until you can actually win a referendum over the issue.

Kieranp96

I've got a great idea.

Why dont we have a free trade agreement between this group and then change the system in which this group operates. Dont worry if the populations on these country's dont agree with this. Just refuse to give them a say for thirty years and wait until you can actually win a referendum over the issue.
TBF there's a study out there not sure how true but apparently they estimate 60% of each country would agree to do this, again not sure how true it is.

Kieranp96

Its been talked about for years but there's no real interest in doing it. I suspect its become a topic of conversion in certain circles lately as implying it is a possibility anytime soon helps deflect away from the prospect of no deal.

Australia and New Zealand have both said they are happy to do a deal but have both pointed out the limited amount of trade with them being just about as far away from us as its possible to be.

Canada have also indicated they are happy to make a deal but the press there have reported that they wish to ensure any deal made with the UK does not upset their relationship with the EU which they view as a priority.

Freedom of movement between those countries is a bit of a non issue. The geography of it makes it vastly different to EU freedom of movement and its not particularly hard for their citizens to live and work in the UK or for us to live and work in those three countries.
Knowing the EU they will hold Canada hostage with threats like they tried with us.

Ian1779

Canzuk

Trade deal
Europe style travel

Involving
Canada
UK
Australia
New Zealand
Doesn’t it also include a kind of ‘freedom of movement’ part. Or at least it did when the idea was originally floated a few years ago.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I don't understand why people think the EU would, or should, do favours for us when we're told them we're leaving. One of the reason we've given got leaving is so that we can act entirely in our own interests, why would we expect the EU to do any different for themselves?

It's like we think they're weak and can't live with out us. Like threatening to leave your partner in the hope she'll give you a blowjob to make you stay.

stupot07

I don't understand why people think the EU would, or should, do favours for us when we're told them we're leaving. One of the reason we've given got leaving is so that we can act entirely in our own interests, why would we expect the EU to do any different for themselves?
And we're the ones moving away from the political declaration that we agree and signed.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

A Canzuk deal seems utterly pointless, and just another deflection tactic from the ineptness of our government.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Kieranp96

Because they are not to judge who and who shouldn't do business with us? EU is a joke, being controlled by a certain few. The EU was bad for this country hence why the majority of people voted leave Twice.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Because they are not to judge who and who shouldn't do business with us? EU is a joke, being controlled by a certain few. The EU was bad for this country hence why the majority of people voted leave Twice.

Same argument could be used about our own sovereign govt.

Users who are viewing this thread