cant wait for the game tommorrow (1 Viewer)

classicfooty

i hope the saints fans join in with anti sisu protests with us it would be great to see especially as its on t.v

Colinjb

The general consensus on SaintsWeb is that some of us will if we are comfortably winning. I know I will be.

Paxman II

Can't say I have ever remembered wanting to lose!

Rather see the Saints go up than give the Hammers any chances and we are down anyway.

Sterling Archer

I don't want us to lose! Its a long way for me to go and support them tomorrow but any fan wanting us to lose needs their head examined! We are still Coventry City supporters so spare a thought for those of us stupid enough to make the trip to St Marys tomorrow!

Sisu_Cockroaches

I really hope some city fans run on the pitch tomorrow to protests about Sisu, it wouldn't be a bad idea if they could handcuff themselves to the posts.

Or even take the ref hostage......

Skyblue4u

I'm happy to see us lose as we don't have anything to play for now and it's a great opportunity for anti sisu protests in the national press that will at the game. I'd rather the humiliation won't be live on the BBC though.

Will be nice to see west ham go the same way as Pompey as they've gambled everything for a return to the premiership

italiahorse

So whats the plan.
Get SISU out and then .............................. (Please Fill in)

Thought so, you have not got a clue.

How many of us actually going to Southampton want us to loose.
I guess those that want us to loose are not going. Tin pot fans.

MayallMan

Win or Lose, its gunna be party time at the official Religation Party!:claping hands:

classicfooty

Thought so, you have not got a clue.

How many of us actually going to Southampton want us to loose.
I guess those that want us to loose are not going. Tin pot fans.

tell you what mate we go into liquidation and start again now or we have a slow and painful death until.... guess wht...liquidation cant you see what they are doing to this club and i will be there tommorrow and il be there in the fuckin park if thats what it comes to you muppet:jerkit:

sky_blue_up_north

You know what just like us to give the performance of the season and win convincingly, be a great way to end the season. Really looking forward to the game, but not the 600 mile round trip

W

westcountry_skyblue

Im gonna be there,we have nothing to play for but i want us to win like every game,cant be thinking let us lose so west spam dont go up FORZA SKYBLUES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread