Can't believe i'm saying it (1 Viewer)

covboy9

I really hope we perform today but theres always a sneak feeling the players have one eye on a big cup match and a sky game!! I'm really happy with the schedule but hope the players understand Shrewsbury is more important than Spurs!! Its amazing how the fa cup and jpt runs are big time in the way of our league effort!

Otis

If they're like me, at the moment they couldn't give a toss about Spurs.

ccfcway

i honestly dont give a sh1te about the spurs game.

we aint gonna win the fa cup, so its a worthless game. EVERY other game this season is more importnat than that game, and that includes the JPT matches

dongonzalos

I really hope we perform today but theres always a sneak feeling the players have one eye on a big cup match and a sky game!! I'm really happy with the schedule but hope the players understand Shrewsbury is more important than Spurs!! Its amazing how the fa cup and jpt runs are big time in the way of our league effort!

Good point that fear of getting injured and missing out on a big day at spurs.

skybluelee

Spurs game is fucking irrelevant and the players know it too. Wish we would play the youth team against Spurs to avoid injury, frankly.

skybluelee

i honestly dont give a sh1te about the spurs game.

we aint gonna win the fa cup, so its a worthless game. EVERY other game this season is more importnat than that game, and that includes the JPT matches

Thank christ it isn't just me that feels this way, i started to think i was going mad.

Users who are viewing this thread