Cant afford a season ticket :( where's good to watch football in Manchester? (1 Viewer)

acechubby

Banned
Hello everyone.

I would like to ask you where's good to watch football match in Manchester?

We can't afford a game ticket since I've just bought a new laptop for my younger brother.

We've composed of 18 people (including me)..

I'm thinking over a sports bar. It's more affordable than watching it live in big field arena. But i don't know if there's a sports bar that offered a wide screen TV (live streaming of football)

Suggestion??

Thanks...

acechubby

Banned
Tommy Pitera and Kuklinski - Thanks for your suggestion! Noted :) How about the Riley's Sports Bar? Have you been there before? A friend of mine over Facebook suggested me that bar. But no idea at all if this sports bar offered live streaming of football match and can accommodate large no. of viewers. Again.. Thank you for that suggestion! Canal St. :)

Kuklinski

I was in Manchester a couple of months ago with friends. We were staying at the Hilton Hotel on Deansgate. After a few drinks we got a cab and we asked the driver to take us to a decent bar where there would be plenty of women floating about. The bastard took us to a gay bar. We stayed for a drink, laughing at the taxi drivers humor. The conclusion we came to as to why he did that was because one of our friends was a Liverpudlian, so the driver was a Man Utd fan and it was a story he could tell his fellow Manc supporting mates.

Nick

Administrator
Just cleaned the thread up. If you fellas want to bicker then PM each other. :)

I have never been to Manchester, so can't really help but this is a really strange thread....

Kuklinski

Well done Nick, it was probably for the best.

The Venue is a good night out if you like a bit of old time retro music, but that probably depends on your age my friend.

I think so.

Why would 18 people not afford to get a season ticket because they bought a laptop? A laptop is say 400quid, a season ticket is just under 300quid, that means that 16 people can still afford to go.

Problem solved, thread locked. :p

Bacstere

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask you where's good to watch football match in Manchester?

We can't afford a game ticket since I've just bought a new laptop for my younger brother.

We've composed of 18 people (including me)..

I'm thinking over a sports bar. It's more affordable than watching it live in big field arena. But i don't know if there's a sports bar that offered a wide screen TV (live streaming of football)

Suggestion??

Thanks...
I think you're being mislead by all the answers here. Just try Rileys fanzone in Manchester. And cutie, this isn't a Manchester forum. Cheers! :wave:

Safiraya

images_20.gif
images_20.gif
images_20.gif

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Probably googled "teams that play in sky blue", looking for Man City, and landed on our forum! :D

Users who are viewing this thread