Can we do it? (1 Viewer)

higgs

Well lads not long left now to our biggest game of the season who thinks we can do it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

giphy.gif

clint van damme

Well lads not long left now to our biggest game of the season who thinks we can do it?

fuck knows. We can do it, but Notts can as well.
We haven't performed well against the better sides in the second half of the season though we were OK last Saturday.

ConnorDevine

I'm not getting my hopes up, history suggests it'll something soul crushing like a 0-0 until 90 + 7 minutes when the ball goes in off Forte's arse

no_loyalty

I'm not getting my hopes up, history suggests it'll something soul crushing like a 0-0 until 90 + 7 minutes when the ball goes in off Forte's arse

County have scored a fair few late goals this season, so wouldn't be a surprise

Hobo

We are the better footballing side. We are capable of beating any side in this league including the ones already promoted. It will be a close game though.

no_loyalty

We need that perfect away performance, like at Luton

Polar

We can do it. Find an extra gear, like against Stoke! We need to be the boogeymen tonight and ruin the party when they think its all going to plan.

I’ll be staying up late to watch (from Thailand). Whatever happens hope you all have a good one and safe trip to the Meadows, if you are going!

PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Of course we can do it, but the question is will we? What team will show up?
Anything could happen. but I fear we'll end up regretting not doing better in the home leg.
It's quite likely to end up even and go to penalties.

Users who are viewing this thread