Can someone give the marks out of ten for those of us that didn't make it (1 Viewer)

Sounds like a few good perfromances today , I will be recording TFLS but would like to know who done well etc...

thanks

torchomatic

ten. .

Otis

No bad performances I would say.

Clingan was a bit off the pace and drifted out of the game at times, but thought Platt and Nimely were both excellent and McShuff was always a problem for the Boro defence. Deegan had a good first half and Cranie and Keogh were both pretty solid at the back, as was Herman once he got into the game.

Think the marks would be mostly 7's with Platt a 9 and Nimely an 8 and Keogh an 8 too.

BigCsCheesyGrin

Sorry can't be arsed...we just won at home and i actually enjoyed it therefore the drink has and is still being drunk....No I would give Nimely 10, Keogh and Macca a 9..Didn't see anything special with Deegans performance (6 for him)..Clingan played better 2nd half having decided he didn't need to pass sidewards (7)...Great save by Murphy in first half ..not sure he could have done anything about the 7 - 8 the rest including Bell who came on for Deegan and once he got the confidence was quality !!

TheRoyalScam

TRS's and (Jnr Scam's) marks:

Murphy 7(7)
Keogh 9(9)
Clingan 8(7)
Herminator 7(8)
McSheffrey 9(10)
Deegan 5(5)
Cranie 9(9)
Nimely 9(10)
Platt 9(8)
Christie 7(7)
Thomas 7(7)

Subs:

Bell 7(6)
Eastwood 6(6)

Manager:
Thorn 10(9)

superskyblue

Murphy 6
Christie 7
Keogh 8
Cranie 8
Hreidarsson 8
Clingan 6
Thomas 6
Deegan 5
McSheffrey 8
Platt 8
Nimely 9

Bell 7
Eastwood 6

skyblu3sk

To be honest I thought Murphy made a hash of their goal... team played well and that Nimley looks a talent, hope he keeps it up

covcity4life

Murphy 6-flapped at a easy enough effort first half and possibly could have saved their goal,but handling was good and made a good save first half,not much to do in truth!

Christie 8- once again ran his heart out,some bad crosses but when there good,damn they are good,really good give and go with nimely that nearly resuklted in a goal,good save from their keeper,defeinsvly he dealt with nearly everything

Keogh 8-did as expected,one bad pass is only thing i remmeber and then he made up for that by hounding the poor fella around the pitch till the danger was gone! captain dependable

Cranie 8-one of his best performances of season,dealt well with everything,we cant afford to lose either CB imo

Hreidarsson 8-at first i felt he looked fat yet frail(hummm) but he grew into the game and by the end was doing it all at both ends of pitch,really good debut

Clingan 6 - didnt do enough imo,no incisive passing,corners over hit and lost most battles,but kept the ball ticking over i guess

Thomas 7 - picked his passes well and seemed more energetic than rest of midfield,battled well

Deegan 5 - didnt really do much,chasingn the ball alot,his passes were wayward,good sub decision by thorn after he picked up a yellow

McSheffrey 8 - not much came off for him 1st half but what a goal! great speed burst and finish,2nd half he looked dangerous from the left,as usual, could not head or tackle

Platt 8 - great target man performance,some skillfull touches too,if he wasnt in striker positions defenders wouldnt be under pressure and put ball in their own net!

Nimely 9 - the black aguerro! strong and FAST! great touch,vision and workrate,does it all,super debut...super!

subs:

Bell 7 - did really well, made more of an imapct than usual with good tackles and some great passes/crosses

Eastwood 6 - good hold up play and touches,greedy at end but what striker isnt? looks fat i must admit,sorry thorn!

overall 9/10 team performance. could we do that vs 11 men? time will tell

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread