can anyone simplify what's going on (1 Viewer)

wolfie

I know there is a few threads going on about today's events. but can any one tell me in layman's terms what the hell is going on. Im not stupid but i am totally confused over this. and the sky sports report doesn't really make things clearer. i want to scream....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Mr B

I'm sure Grendal or Torchomatic can tell you what you should be thinking at this point in time, something along the line of SISU good, ACL bad because you are not allowed to think elsewise.

Last edited:

mattylad

I know there is a few threads going on about today's events. but can any one tell me in layman's terms what the hell is going on. Im not stupid but i am totally confused over this. and the sky sports report doesn't really make things clearer. i want to scream....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Having reviewed it all here is how I see it.......

ARVO has asserted its position as main creditor over ACL as is their legal right.
CCFC Ltd going in to admin will cost the club 10 points this season regardless of the fact they might have moved the golden share.
CCFC Ltd going in to admin may well have broken the lease the club were tied in to with ACL (which was SISU'S main aim as soon as ACL were refinanced)
SISU hope by appointing its own administrator that a deal will be struck with ARVO for them to carry on running CCFC holding.
ACL will attempt on Tuesday to show that CCFC Ltd and CCFC holdings are the same businees so one going into admin without the other unlawful.
If ACL are successful they will ask that CCFC holdings be put in to admin and that the court appoint an administrator (p&a) over both companies.
ACL realise that refusing CCFC playing at the Ricoh weakens its position in court on Tuesday and for now at least will keep that option in place.
If ACL gets its choice of administrator then it can push for the sale of the club to a new owner.
ARVO can refuse any offer on the table it does not like and we could start next season with a minus points tally.
Chances of a new owner in before the start of next season? Ask me after Tuesday.​

wingy

Sky seem to be seriously questioning the assertion that The Golden Share and player Regi's have indeed been transferred out of CCFC LTD,make of that what you will.

Lord_Nampil

Darryl Murphy ‏@darryljoemurphy 1m
BREAKING: Can confirm @Coventry_City staff at the @RicohArena are moving out. Club shop stock, offices etc being emptied into a large lorry

covmark

I'm sure Grendal or Torchomatic can tell you what you should be thinking at this point in time, something along the line of SISU good, ACL bad because you are not allowed to think elsewise.
Yawn, grendel and torch seem to be in a minority who aren't hypocrites on this forum

SkyblueBazza

In layman's terms - if you are trying to understand what has, is or will be happening "NO" is the answer.

You will get many posters offering information & speculation & statement of (non) fact & the odd genuine fact...but the reality is as follows: -
1. Only a very small number of people within each party know what their party's position actually is.
2. Only a very small number of people within each party know what their party's desired & realistic expected actually is.
3. Non of the people that know the above are going to share this information for fear of losing any potential/current gains.
4. Pretty much everything said by anyone outside of the few mentioned above (whoever they may be) wherever you see or hear it is likely to be heavily laden with speculation.

Best advice try to ignore it all until official statements are made...& take even those with a pinch of salt!

Sky Blue Kid

Sky seem to be seriously questioning the assertion that The Golden Share and player Regi's have indeed been transferred out of CCFC LTD,make of that what you will.

If it was transfered after June last year, it is also illegal from what I've been hearing.

covhead1

I think we are witnessing a lot of brinkmanship from sisu at the mo.

we won't know anything until an official statement is released.

wolfie

Having reviewed it all here is how I see it.......

ARVO has asserted its position as main creditor over ACL as is their legal right.
CCFC Ltd going in to admin will cost the club 10 points this season regardless of the fact they might have moved the golden share.
CCFC Ltd going in to admin may well have broken the lease the club were tied in to with ACL (which was SISU'S main aim as soon as ACL were refinanced)
SISU hope by appointing its own administrator that a deal will be struck with ARVO for them to carry on running CCFC holding.
ACL will attempt on Tuesday to show that CCFC Ltd and CCFC holdings are the same businees so one going into admin without the other unlawful.
If ACL are successful they will ask that CCFC holdings be put in to admin and that the court appoint an administrator (p&a) over both companies.
ACL realise that refusing CCFC playing at the Ricoh weakens its position in court on Tuesday and for now at least will keep that option in place.
If ACL gets its choice of administrator then it can push for the sale of the club to a new owner.
ARVO can refuse any offer on the table it does not like and we could start next season with a minus points tally.
Chances of a new owner in before the start of next season? Ask me after Tuesday.​
Thanks, at last something i understand. and i just heard the latest that ACL will not be locking the doors at the ricoh.

wolfie

In layman's terms - if you are trying to understand what has, is or will be happening "NO" is the answer.

You will get many posters offering information & speculation & statement of (non) fact & the odd genuine fact...but the reality is as follows: -
1. Only a very small number of people within each party know what their party's position actually is.
2. Only a very small number of people within each party know what their party's desired & realistic expected actually is.
3. Non of the people that know the above are going to share this information for fear of losing any potential/current gains.
4. Pretty much everything said by anyone outside of the few mentioned above (whoever they may be) wherever you see or hear it is likely to be heavily laden with speculation.

Best advice try to ignore it all until official statements are made...& take even those with a pinch of salt!
are you one of the new writers on "yes prime-minister" ? ;)

olderskyblue

You missed out:-

Sisu now tell ACL that they agree to the rent deal previously offered, thereby getting the rent at a much reduced cost, having ridden themselves of the £1.4 million debt.

Users who are viewing this thread