Can anyone help name and shame these little shits? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This happened in Coventry over the week-end.

APPEAL - STOLEN BIKE / CAR JACKING / STABBING - This scooter a Lexmoto Chieftain Reg BN19 WGZ was taken yesterday between 3.30pm and 5pm from Salt Lane Coventry City centre. A few hours later this bike was used in a very serious car jacking / stabbing incident in Coundon where the car driver fought back and was stabbed in the arm, the bike had two males on it dressed in black, members of the public did give chase, the incident was captured on video. Let’s catch these little rats. Police incident number 20CV/84037K/19

Houchens Head

This video was taken from across the road...……..

Alan Dugdales Moustache

This is terrible. What makes it worse is that , as I understand it, the police can't use this as evidence.

bringbackrattles

Fair play to the lad he had a good go back.Last night here in Bell Green outside my flat a bloke was beating another lad up, then from nowhere another bloke came running up waving a machete! I know I shouldn't laugh, but the guy who was beating up the other bloke saw him and legged it like Usain Bolt. No coppers came and there's a cctv camera opposite.

chiefdave

Time to fight back
The police just don't have the resources to cope. There's only so much people will take before they start taking things in to their own hands.

God knows what has to happen before the government wake up. There should be a visible police presence on the street. Anyone caught with a knife gets a serious punishment. Even when the police do catch someone nothing happens to them.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I know the family involved the lad put a great fight up , my mum and dad live a few doors down from them , the road is getting a bit rough lately

vow

Which road was the attempted car-jacking on in coundon?

Astute

I know the family involved the lad put a great fight up , my mum and dad live a few doors down from them , the road is getting a bit rough lately
A bit rough?

I keep considering letting my younger kids see what city life is really like. They wouldn't survive if they moved to a city. My 17 year old doesn't even like shopping in the centre of a big city. What I saw as normal growing up in Coventry is only normal as you are used to it.

Our cars are left unlocked. Our house is left unlocked. The kids go out together to play. And they are safe to take their phones. The vast majority of people are law abiding and don't allow large groups of youths to congregate. But the big difference here is they have plenty to do.

People blame the police. But the constant cuts has made the problem worse. And most citizens are too scared to do anything. City life is good for many things but I would never move back to one. I would be too worried about my family all the time. Yes we do have junkies and thieves here. But they are kept mainly to one area in the whole district. And that area is safe to walk even in the middle of the night.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Over the last few months on Norman place Ive heard of another attempted car jacking, muggings the cash point has been scammed and I’ve seen nemerous drug deals on and around the road and car park

My parents are both nearly 80 and o won’t even let them walk and get the papers anymore

Macca

Coventry is rapidly going the way of other big cities in the country. I aim to make a big move at some point to somewhere more isolated

Nick

Administrator
Drive past there every day, think I saw the lads car on my way home last night.

Hope he wasn't too badly injured and those who did it get dealt with.

Astute

Coventry is rapidly going the way of other big cities in the country. I aim to make a big move at some point to somewhere more isolated
You don't have to be somewhere isolated. But the bigger the place the harder it is to control. I have lived in 'safe' places for over 25 years now. I have never lived anywhere isolated. The one thing you have to consider is the smaller the place the less amenities you have on your doorstep.

The population of where I live is about 12,000. But the town you have to go through to get here is just under 70,000. You are there as soon as you go over the bridge. Yes the town has its problems. But it is very rare for anything to happen that would reach the papers in a city. Sometimes my wife goes out clubbing and enjoys the walk home alone. She wouldn't even consider it in a city.

eastwoodsdustman

This happened in Coventry over the week-end.

APPEAL - STOLEN BIKE / CAR JACKING / STABBING - This scooter a Lexmoto Chieftain Reg BN19 WGZ was taken yesterday between 3.30pm and 5pm from Salt Lane Coventry City centre. A few hours later this bike was used in a very serious car jacking / stabbing incident in Coundon where the car driver fought back and was stabbed in the arm, the bike had two males on it dressed in black, members of the public did give chase, the incident was captured on video. Let’s catch these little rats. Police incident number 20CV/84037K/19[/QUO.

The video raises a few questions in my head straight away. Might well be genuine but seems odd.

clint van damme

every where is mate, crime through the roof round by me. I 've had 3 murders in less than a year in a half mile radius of my house and lesser offences are rife.

Ashdown

Time to carry a heavy club in your car, he could have caved their fucking heads in at least the little bastards. Who the fuck do they think they are ?!

Nick

Administrator
Time to carry a heavy club in your car, he could have caved their fucking heads in at least the little bastards. Who the fuck do they think they are ?!

81niIDUbUnL._SL1500_.jpg

SkyBlueDom26

I must say that ever since i purchased my steering lock its been the best buy I've made. Fully recommend to anybody as the only way for them to get ya car would be the keys, the keyless bullshit thing they do won't work because the lock wont come off the wheel so ya don't have to worry about the fuckers driving off in ya car whilst your sleeping away!!!!!

tommydazzle

Who was filming this? - seemed to be a hand held camera which was filming in anticipation of something about to happen? Might be just me but the whole thing seemed a bit strange the way it panned out.

Nick

Administrator
Who was filming this? - seemed to be a hand held camera which was filming in anticipation of something about to happen? Might be just me but the whole thing seemed a bit strange the way it panned out.
Yeah that one is strange, they just happened to be filming

tommydazzle

Also the sudden arrival of several young lads on the scene as cavalry seemed a bit contrived to me plus the strange toing and froing around the car.

Houchens Head

To the doubters. Why is there a police crime number? This can be easily checked out.

eastwoodsdustman

I pointed this out earlier too. I thought exactly the same and it did seem a bit strange to be honest. It could well just be coincidence I suppose.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Living here in North Somerset it’s like a world away from Cov,Glad I did move as wouldn’t want my kids growing up there now although I was up for the game on Sunday and love my trips back and meet up with the lads in the Wheatsheaf.

Users who are viewing this thread