Cameron (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

I have been thinking for a while that he was due a start given our defensive frailties. Carsley obviously thought the same which I was pleased about and we kept a clean sheet.

How did Cameron do yesterday and has he done enough to keep Edge out of the side for the JPT game against Crewe at least?

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd say he deserves to be retained, Crewe will be a test and I don't think Edj is up to it.

We kept Bury out all game really so I'm happy with the defence for once!

wingy

Played very well like we know he's capable ,solid unit who proved he had enough under AB two seasons ago,however Bury are'nt all that.

RoboCCFC90

I reckon we can do Crewe on Wednesday and how sweet it would be to get to the final after that

Mucca Mad Boys

Played very well like we know he's capable ,solid unit who proved he had enough under AB two seasons ago,however Bury are'nt all that.

I think his game possession-wise has kept him out the side, v MK Dons (yes it was a long time ago, and I think it was his last game before yesterday) and he and Wood couldn't get it going from defence so I think that was playing on MR's mind I'd bet.

We were a little bit more direct under Carsley I felt - and no I don't think that that is particularly bad.

RME

He did very well yesterday. He has filled out quite a bit but is still quick. I thought he made us much more solid.p

Users who are viewing this thread