Calumn Ball (1 Viewer)

He's ours cause he's shit
He's ours cause he's shit
Callum Ball
He's ours cause he's shit.

No I would start Cody and Goldy with Elliott on the bench.

Diehard Si

It was more the good cross than his finish. It was one of those crosses you have to put away. He just met it well and kept it down.

ShInnbob

Got to be Cody and McGoldrick.

However when Cody doesn't start again (for whatever reason) I still would prefer Elliott upfront to Ball

skybluegod

while there's a thread about him. why does everyone say he's shit when he's played about 8 mins overall before yesterday?

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

It was more the good cross than his finish. It was one of those crosses you have to put away. He just met it well and kept it down.

You telling me Platt wouldn't have put that 10 yards over? It was a quality finish!

pusbccfc

I thought he did well when he came on. A target man was what we needed last night, I'd have started with him.

Mucca Mad Boys

Got to be Cody and McGoldrick.

However when Cody doesn't start again (for whatever reason) I still would prefer Elliott upfront to Ball

Elliott hasn't really played that well since Sheff U, and didn't play particularly well yesterday and doesn't look a good lone striker.

Has to be McG upfront on his own, or him on the wing and Cody upfront. But Ball does suit our style, as it looks (from the 1st 2 games under MR) that we're going to pass it about but out to the wingers who'll wip it in... And Elliott isn't exactly Peter Crouch is he!

Ball did look better yesterday and deserves a chance.

covboy9

he defo puts in a shift and cudave had a brace last nite, i think robins will go with one striker atm which is a shame cos weve got a fair few strikers i rate elliott and mcgoldrick, hope mcdonald gets his head straight too

skybluedaze

I'd have Callum and Mcgoldrick. Might aswell give the lad a go. He was class against Arsenal yesterday

I would too. Give the lad a chance up at Oldham. Sounds like he deserves a start. His finish was quality. He might help the ball stick up front and give the lads at the back at break. Let's face it, they need it!

runner

I'd give Ball a go ... took his goal well ... it will have given him some confidence, so take advantage of that confidence and see where it takes him ...

Sick Boy

Ball is actually rated by the Derby fans. It is not like the rest of the squad are as fit either. It is a bit odd as we were told how much fitness work they had done in pre-season.

The fans dismissed Madine as 'being shit'....yet he hasn't turned out too badly.

He is only 19 (?), give him a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread