Calm down! (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Although a draw isn't ideal, but atleast we never lost! By the sounds of it (I listened on radio as I couldn't make it :( ) we created some good chances, a few players played well e.g. Fleck (let's hope he is OK!).

We all knew (or should have!) That this was going to be a difficult game to start a difficult season and played a Yeovil team away, we're all aware of our record away, and well up for it and at least we never lost!

Keep off Thorn's back, the season isn't won in August (if it was, we'd be in the prem!) And let's give him time before we have ago.

PUSB!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Same old City performance. Still we could have put the game to bed really. Can't complain too much but I can't help feeling that anything other than 3 points is unacceptable against a team that isn't even very good for League 1.

Nonleagueherewecome

Could be worse, Just look at Liverpool!

Now that was a shocker! Always had a feeling Rogers was crap: Swansea have been great for years thanks to the groundwork done by Martinez.

Voice_of_Reason

Remember Norwich bounced straight back up ? LOST 7 -1 to Colchester on thr opening day of that season and here they are moaning about an away draw !

Mucca Mad Boys

Now that was a shocker! Always had a feeling Rogers was crap: Swansea have been great for years thanks to the groundwork done by Martinez.

Tad unfair, Rogers brought in their best player, Sinclair but Martinez did do a lot of groundwork and if Martinez was +ve about their chances of going up, I am sure he would of stayed, but he went to, WIGAN!

Wish we got him when were linked with him!

Midlandlatic

It's a tough league look what huddersfieild spent over the yrs to get out of here! I think you have built a good first team same as many in this league, because we don't have the money to build a squad so to speak. as a reader on here as I live in cov I hope that is the end of the billy big balls attitude some of you guys have had and you give the other teams the respect they deserve. Welcome to leauge 1 and all the best.

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes but they changed their manager soon after, something we are not going to

The point is it's a culture shock, as illustrated by Norwich's 7-1 thrashing. Yes, they had a crap manager, but I've seen the highlights of that game-they were well and truly (s)Platted on their introduction to L1! Many of those same players got them out of that division the same season.

Grendel

The point is it's a culture shock, as illustrated by Norwich's 7-1 thrashing. Yes, they had a crap manager.

Agreed he had a win ration of only 28% - that's dire - oh wait a minute....:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread