calm down, calm down (1 Viewer)

Wrenstreetcarpark

It is funny how so many people seem to know exactly what is going on. I do not, for one minute, doubt that they have been told things and are reporting them accurately. They are however, not the "horse's mouth". I doubt whether they have talked to the main players but more probably to people who would like others to believe that they are somehow on an inner circle of "people in the know".
I am sure, because I talk to others on the inner circle of "people in the know" that there have been and are no ongoing discussions on the future of the Ricoh.
So its one lot of "people in the know" who say nothing is happening against another set of "people in the know" who say it all guns blazing and we are near a series of deals: before the end of January.

sorry, it has to be calm down, calm down dear.

rob9872

You're not in the circle of trust so I can't tell you

kg82

It is funny how so many people seem to know exactly what is going on. I do not, for one minute, doubt that they have been told things and are reporting them accurately. They are however, not the "horse's mouth". I doubt whether they have talked to the main players but more probably to people who would like others to believe that they are somehow on an inner circle of "people in the know".
I am sure, because I talk to others on the inner circle of "people in the know" that there have been and are no ongoing discussions on the future of the Ricoh.
So its one lot of "people in the know" who say nothing is happening against another set of "people in the know" who say it all guns blazing and we are near a series of deals: before the end of January.

sorry, it has to be calm down, calm down dear.

Erm, from the post it would seem you need to take your own advice!

Wrenstreetcarpark

Okay, when will the "deal" be signed?
When Elvis comes to the Ricoh? It is all bollocks.
I will join you as "believers" when I KNOW that there are deals about to be done. There are none now. Nothing has happened. The potential buyers are just that: "potential". Before they can get further than that they will need to talk to the sellers/owners perhaps? Until then they are Dhinsas, and anybody who wants to believe is delusional.

ps I am buying the o2 as a covered stadium alternative to the Ricoh... perhaps if I started that as a thread I would have some followers, after all it has as much truth as any talk of a deal does.

kg82

Okay, when will the "deal" be signed?
When Elvis comes to the Ricoh? It is all bollocks.
I will join you as "believers" when I KNOW that there are deals about to be done. There are none now. Nothing has happened. The potential buyers are just that: "potential". Before they can get further than that they will need to talk to the sellers/owners perhaps? Until then they are Dhinsas, and anybody who wants to believe is delusional.

ps I am buying the o2 as a covered stadium alternative to the Ricoh... perhaps if I started that as a thread I would have some followers, after all it has as much truth as any talk of a deal does.

Nothing about believing or not but you're telling people to calm down that are talking about it and you seem to be the one getting worked up. People are allowed to talk about it, you don't have to read it and if it gets you riled then maybe you shouldn't read any stuff about it. It's a pretty simple solution.

Users who are viewing this thread