Calm before the storm ? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Just have a bad feeling with no news from the administrator and Sisu being very quiet.
Are Sisu trying to hold off until the end of the season before they drop a bombshell regarding the golden share.

torchomatic

Like what? How could it get worse?

sky blue john

Like what? How could it get worse?

If the share is not where it is supposed to be then i wouldn't be surprised if we end up with further penalties from the league.
My worst case scenario is starting next season with a depleted squad, Sisu still owners and a 10-20 point deduction !!
So yes i believe it could get worse.

SonofErnie

Nothing will happen until the administrator has reported his findings to the Judge and that's still 3 weeks away. Even if the administrator already knows where the golden share resides, he won't reveal it before then as he will be subject to sub judice. Until then, you'll just have to be patient !

torchomatic

Mmm...I suppose if you put it like that. Still, Preston and Co will sort us out.

If the share is not where it is supposed to be then i wouldn't be surprised if we end up with further penalties from the league.
My worst case scenario is starting next season with a depleted squad, Sisu still owners and a 10-20 point deduction !!
So yes i believe it could get worse.

Tank Top

Nothing will happen until the administrator has reported his findings to the Judge and that's still 3 weeks away. Even if the administrator already knows where the golden share resides, he won't reveal it before then as he will be subject to sub judice. Until then, you'll just have to be patient !

"They seek it here, they seek it there, That damned elusive Golden share"

AFCCOVENTRY

FA have said the golden share is in CCFC ltd however Sisu claim it's in CCFC holdings.

Now - if Sisu moved this share from ltd to holdings at some point this season and didn't notify the FA, does that mean Sisu have acted illegally or does the FA consider any sub company of the football club the same entity? Under the FA stance, any sub holding company linked to the football club that goes into admin means the club will receive a -10 points deduction regardless of which part the share sits in.

chiefdave

FA have said the golden share is in CCFC ltd however Sisu claim it's in CCFC holdings.

Now - if Sisu moved this share from ltd to holdings at some point this season and didn't notify the FA, does that mean Sisu have acted illegally or does the FA consider any sub company of the football club the same entity? Under the FA stance, any sub holding company linked to the football club that goes into admin means the club will receive a -10 points deduction regardless of which part the share sits in.

Is it even possible to move it without the FA knowing. I mean SISU may think they have moved it but if they haven't told the FA would it not be the case that the move hasn't happened. How else would they move it? Only way I can think of is as an asset on a balance sheet somewhere but would that be enough to mean it was legally moved?

rupert_bear

I firmly believe the whereabouts of the share is known. The interesting thing will be who decides. SISI are bound to insist it is in Holdings is it the Football League who decides ?

Bluegloucester

Up to 1996 the golden share and player registrations etc were held by CCFC Ltd ( Coompany Number 94305). This company changed its name to CCFC Holdings Ltd and a new company was formed, called CCFC Ltd (Company Number 3056875). An application was made to the Premier League to transfer the golden share and player registrations etc to this new company.
It is quite straight forward and it baffles me why the Football League cannot confirm this.

Tank Top

AH, But...
If the Errant Golden share lies in "Holdings" with any sort of conviction, why did CCFC/SISU Abandon their appeal against the ten points deduction, surely if they were telling the "truth" nothing would make them surrender .
PS..Apologies For using the words "Truth and SISU in the same post..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread