Callum Wilson (1 Viewer)

Kilclines curly mullet

As Bournemouth plummet towards the Championship, has Callum missed his opportunity to move to a bigger Premier League club ?
From a purely selfish perspective we want him sold to get the sell on money, but has/will his value drop if Bournemouth go down ?

Sky Blue Pete

As Bournemouth plummet towards the Championship, has Callum missed his opportunity to move to a bigger Premier League club ?
From a purely selfish perspective we want him sold to get the sell on money, but has/will his value drop if Bournemouth go down ?
Still get £25-30m

So something like £3.75-£4m

SlowerThanPlatt

Yes his value will drop but 10 or 15% of £25m or £30m is still massive at our level

His record in the PL is just under 1 in 3 - the likes of Leicester and Wolves would take him for a cut price

Evo1883

I think he will move at the end of the season

Still has much to offer, Bournemouth look poor and have had a shocking time with injuries, can't see them staying up

lord_garrincha

I think relegation ensures that he is sold... in terms of a bonanza fee, that ship has sailed... but a fair chunk should still come up, especially if he has a Hartson-esque end to the season.

Evo1883

You never know a team like spurs might come in for him this month as Kane is out until April

SkyBlueCRJ

Given his record last season they’ll get £25-30M easily. Proven Premier League strikers are a rarity, there will be a host of clubs queuing for his signature in the summer if Bournemouth go down

Last edited:

fatso

If they go down I'm sure he will be sold, but his form this season has been very poor, so he's more likely to end up at Burnley or Brighton than liverpool or man utd, with a vastly reduced fee being paid.
He's also missed out on an England place for euro 2020 with his shite form of late.

SlowerThanPlatt

If they go down I'm sure he will be sold, but his form this season has been very poor, so he's more likely to end up at Burnley or Brighton than liverpool or man utd, with a vastly reduced fee being paid.
He's also missed out on an England place for euro 2020 with his shite form of late.

Erm he’s on 100k a week - Burnley’s highest earner wouldn’t be on more than 30 to 40k I imagine

Paxman II

He was over hyped in the first place. Good but at Premier leagie level he has been inconsistent even when Bournemouth were doing ok

Sick Boy

He’s not going to be in much demand unless he starts scoring, is it right he hasn’t scored in 5 months?

Covstu

Bournemouth look in trouble so I bet there are a few players (and manager) probably questioning whether they are the right move by staying where they are. Wilson would be a great fit for alot of clubs in that league and would be circa 30m in today's market.

Warwickhunt

Playing like he has head turned if you ask me

Sick Boy

Not looking forward to the footballing justice warriors saying it’s a disgrace they’ve sacked the man who got them from League 1 to the Premier League as if their budget and aspirations are still that of a League 1 club
I’m sure he left them for a season as well?

Terry Gibson's perm

He went to Burnley but unfortunately his mother died when he was there which can't have helped as he seemed to take it quite hard

His wife didn’t settle well there I can understand why nice life in Bournemouth then going to an area like Burnley

ccfc92

He went to Burnley but unfortunately his mother died when he was there which can't have helped as he seemed to take it quite hard

I thought that was after he'd returned to Bournemouth.

He came into my dealership with his I assume Mother, she looked very well and young for her age, so it must have been a sudden illness.

It didn't really pan out for him at Burnley results wise IIRC?

Users who are viewing this thread