Video Callum O'Hare's first day back on the grass! (1 Viewer)

mmttww

Good to seen him black
night what do you mean GIF

Bad Boy

Well done young man all that hard work in the gym has paid off, we're so looking forward to you putting the shirt back on and getting stuck in.

vow

Fantastic news for the lad!
He very enthusiastic, happy and bubbly personality, hope we don't rush him back as we have options now 🙏

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Fantastic news for the lad!
He very enthusiastic, happy and bubbly personality, hope we don't rush him back as we have options now 🙏

Not likely after what happened to Jodie Jones.

long way home

I hope the club are actively talking to him about an extension. A fully fit COH in this squad would be scary propersion for any opposition. He is a very good player and be another exciting addition that fits really well with this current squad.

Give him as much time as he needs and then get that contract under his nose. Don't mess about give the lad the money because if we lose Gus, COH back and signing a deal would soften the blow of that loss.

Balli001

I hope the club are actively talking to him about an extension. A fully fit COH in this squad would be scary propersion for any opposition. He is a very good player and be another exciting addition that fits really well with this current squad.

Give him as much time as he needs and then get that contract under his nose. Don't mess about give the lad the money because if we lose Gus, COH back and signing a deal would soften the blow of that loss.
But we could give him an extension and he breaks down again. The club need to see the recovery before committing to something longer term

letsallsingtogether

But we could give him an extension and he breaks down again. The club need to see the recovery before committing to something longer term
Really so he hits the floor running then in Jan someone takes him on for free.
It takes months to get them to sign extensions unless they really want to stay, sign him now worry later.

Balli001

Really so he hits the floor running then in Jan someone takes him on for free.
It takes months to get them to sign extensions unless they really want to stay, sign him now worry later.
I'd rather wait til he actually comes back and plays. There is 2-3 months between that and the transfer window opening. No need to hurry in my opinion

Reactions: vow

letsallsingtogether

I'd rather wait til he actually comes back and plays. There is 2-3 months between that and the transfer window opening. No need to hurry in my opinion
Why would you do that if he comes back firing on all cylinders it will cost you a lot more do it now take the risk.
It will probebly take more then 2 or 3 months before you get you get to speak to his agent who is probebly already doing the rounds.

Look at Hamer holding out for what he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread