Callum Ball (1 Viewer)

sperrin07

548417_10151046492111526_872076108_n.jpg

My mate met Callum Ball out in Liquid Leicester last night, got an autograph for me, apparently a really nice guy

Bugsy

nana nanananana callum callum ball callum ball callum callum ball :guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:

Skybluestu82

What the 17 in his signature. That's really weird!!

Maybe he counts each one he signs that day and numbers each one to make sure!

skyblueinBaku

Ha ha, Maybe I should be hanging out down liquid in Leicester then so I can try and see some of the other guys and can try and compare!!
Compare what? The mind boggles..........

sperrin07

ye im fucking 12! idiot, if u read properly it clearly says my mate did it, because his phone was out of battery

psgm1

Banned
Callum Ball "changed the game because he released McGoldrick and allowed him to be on the receiving end rather than the supply end. I therefore suggest that rather than Ball changing the game, it was the change of tactical formation.

I was one of the few who were actually there, and yes Ball was okay, but the way people are going on he is the next Messi ! Lets get real, Bournemouth were shite, and had the opportunity to take a commanding lead first half. Fortunately they had even less firepower than cov!

2 lucky wins out of 3 against 2 of the bottom teams in league 1 is hardly noteworthy, if it were against promotion chasers it would be, but not against the likes of Oldham and Bounemouth.

Don't forget we were slaughtered at home by Carlisle.

This was probably the ugliest wins in history (I'd rate it a 12 pinter).

Ultimately I'd give any praise to robins for making up for the mistake of playing 4-5-1 at home!

Users who are viewing this thread