Callum Ball on loan? (2 Viewers)

wingy

anyone know what is happening to him is he gonna meet the squad in Scotland or train at ryton?

Lets Hope he don't get what the rest have, according to Facebook they're all down with Food poisoning ,or this that code for a big night on the lash.

J

Jack Griffin

Another strike option on the cheap. Good business. If he flops so what.

Sky Blue Jay

After hearing he can kick a ball and albeit knows where the net is I'm hearIng it's a loan only deal hope he scores the goals we need a sign him on permanent basics

stupot07

After hearing he can kick a ball and albeit knows where the net is I'm hearIng it's a loan only deal hope he scores the goals we need a sign him on permanent basics
If he scores goals for us, he'll be back in Derby's first team next season.

covcity4life

looks to have the attirbutes were missing upfront without becoming hoofball target,his goal record at youth and reserve looks very encouraging,sounds like a good deal

and to the depressives,if scores and goes abck to derby so what as long as it means cov have been promoted too

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just a question ....

AT says CB's loan was nothing to do with the Keogh deal and was done seperately

Clough said ""Coventry asked for Callum and that was a major part of the deal for them. I think that might have been the thing that swung the deal for us"

which is it ? (no i am not digging at AT)

not a big issue really, am being picky because in the end it doesnt matter - we got the player. I just wish in football generally and at CCFC in particular there was one true factual story to a transfer or event. Guess it is all down to perception

covcity4life

Just a question ....

Clough said ""Coventry asked for Callum and that was a major part of the deal for them. I think that might have been the thing that swung the deal for us"

not a big issue really, am being picky because in the end it doesnt matter - we got the player. I just wish in football generally and at CCFC in particular there was one true factual story to a transfer or event. Guess it is all down to perception

i believe cloughie

The signings are obviously linked. I think it would be based on a technicality of whether the deal was say "we will sell you Keogh if we can loan Ball" or "we will sign Keogh and give you Ball". Both managers statements aren't mutually exclusive as the Clough one could imply a major part of the Keogh deal, with the Ball one still being separate.

RichieGunns

I think it's all about reading between the lines.

Coventry wouldn't allow Derby to talk terms with Keogh without getting Ball on loan and Derby realised that to get Keogh they'd need to agree to said loan but that overall the two transactions are completely seperate deals which just happened at the same time and were largely dependant on each other lol

So Different paperwork in the end but hinged on the same situation...

wingy

Just a question ....

Would think its purely to define From ATs and City's viewpoint that in financial terms they absolutely maxed the deal and Ball in know way reduced the fee,whereas Clough believes he helped Swing the deal ,which i'm sure he did.

Users who are viewing this thread