BYO banner at Sheff U? (1 Viewer)

MichaelCCFC

Aside from on here a few people have been emailing asking if there is a plan for Sheff U on Sat. Doesn't seem to be any momentum for anything organised so maybe it's just a day for people to bring a banner of their choice - acl out, acl tried to kill our club, take us home to the Coventry area? I'll probably opt for ttg sisu

pusbccfc

I think there will be some strong chants aimed at Sisu. Bar 'who the Fu?k are ACL' at Crawley, nothing has been sung towards them.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Can't remember what it stands for, but fook it, it looks good! :claping hands:

Otis

Aside from on here a few people have been emailing asking if there is a plan for Sheff U on Sat. Doesn't seem to be any momentum for anything organised so maybe it's just a day for people to bring a banner of their choice - acl out, acl tried to kill our club, take us home to the Coventry area? I'll probably opt for ttg sisu

When I first saw the title I thought the banner was going to stand for 'Byng, You're On!'

jimmyhillsfanclub

Mine is an old CCFC flag with "I'm not here" on it.....

I've had it since Glastonbury 1992....its a bit smelly....can someone take it for me?

Astute

Thought it was a banner aimed at SISU concerning our stadium situation.

Build Your Own.

MichaelCCFC

I think there will be some strong chants aimed at Sisu. Bar 'who the Fu?k are ACL' at Crawley, nothing has been sung towards them.

yeah, it's hard to remember now the last time at an away game/ricoh when there wasn't a sisu chant but I didn't go to crawley and I can't think of a time of ever hearing an acl song

Users who are viewing this thread