bye bye keogh :( (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Like we will ever hear what the scum get for him:censored:

In truth we will get very little for him. He has 1 year left on his deal. As he was an under 24 out of contract signing our purchase fee is not known but estimated below £100,000. We will get less than £500,000 and if we don't take it will get nothing in 12 months.

ccfcway

in that case, i'd take nothing, we dont have to sell this pre season

you would see huddersfield sell for that....

wingy

They are all for sale,the bloodsuckers have no intention of putting any funds in,the wealthy yank that lent the last time in march and put the charge on the club has vowed not a penny more.Get the message,they are only here posturing ,sittng in like a bad smell ,like pikeys ,trying to wreck any chance for other investors involving local frontmen .They have only detrimentlal intentions towards our club.

Tonylinc

They are all for sale,the bloodsuckers have no intention of putting any funds in,the wealthy yank that lent the last time in march and put the charge on the club has vowed not a penny more.Get the message,they are only here posturing ,sittng in like a bad smell ,like pikeys ,trying to wreck any chance for other investors involving local frontmen .They have only detrimentlal intentions towards our club.
Wingy; you seem to know more than has been aired on this board so please do tell.

wingy

Wingy; you seem to know more than has been aired on this board so please do tell.
Tony some of it is my vitriol,it does'nt have to be believed ,but without naming names ,the information regarding the wealthy yank and all for sale came from within the club (high level) and was relayed to Hoffman. Would'nt want anyone to l;ose their job,but this is what i believe is happening,of course i could be being misled.

SkyBlueJohnso

Keogh was by far our best player last season, reflected in a clean sweep of awards end of season. Also the decent run we went on 5 games before end of season was when he was captain and the players seemed to have more fire and passion.

For me we've got to try and keep him, Club Captain for next season as he seems a natural leader and organiser on the pitch. I think Keogh and Cranie in the middle, Clarke and Hussey at full backs will give us a real decent back 4 for League 1 - provding we can keep them of course!!!

rob9872

I've just been chatting with his granddad at lunchtime for a good while. Really nice fella (Hammers fan). Nothing has been decided yet, his agent it seems is pulling the strings. The only solid interest has been from Swansea as he already knows Brendan Rodgers (unsure where from?). He is settled in the area and likes the club, but Cranie leaving is a big blow to him. He accepts that the kids have had to play and is more disappointed with the senior players that haven't stepped up.

In short, he probably won't be here but has 12 months left on his contract and may stranger things have happened in football than us seeing him turn out for CCFC again next season. Oh and btw he prefers centre back to right back because despite being one of the fittest players, its less work as nobody ever fills in behind him.

rob9872

So was Keogh's Grand Dad able to offer an insight into whats going on at the club via his grandson ?

I didn't ask. I guess he knows less than us which is practically nothing and tbh wouldn't be too fussed. Not a criticism of him, but he's not a fan so if it went tits up I'm sure he would have no problem being pincked up by a number of other teams.

Nonleagueherewecome

I've just been chatting with his granddad at lunchtime for a good while. Really nice fella (Hammers fan). Nothing has been decided yet, his agent it seems is pulling the strings. The only solid interest has been from Swansea as he already knows Brendan Rodgers (unsure where from?). He is settled in the area and likes the club, but Cranie leaving is a big blow to him. He accepts that the kids have had to play and is more disappointed with the senior players that haven't stepped up.

In short, he probably won't be here but has 12 months left on his contract and may stranger things have happened in football than us seeing him turn out for CCFC again next season. Oh and btw he prefers centre back to right back because despite being one of the fittest players, its less work as nobody ever fills in behind him.

I told you all it was Swansea last September! His besht mate in footy/holiday drinking buddy is Danny Graham (ex-Carlisle team-mate). He probably introduced him to Rogers. Explains why Keogh is also a diehard Hammer then, Rob!

For the record, after a bad time at Bristol C and a big row with Gary Johnson, he doesn't want to really risk going to a side where he may end up in a "Westwood Situation". That's the only thing going in our favour-he's a model pro who loves the game as much as us, and just wants to play games.

Marty

Swans are very possible, fits in with there style of play & with them losing Caulker they are in need of a half decent center back, personally think he'd only be back up if he were to go there, but I could very much seeing this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread