Burton Ticket (1 Viewer)

tskezz

If any ones got a spare for Burton let me know.

Cheers

Tom Wilebore

hey guys, new here. Hope all is well.

Just wondering if anyone is selling any tickets for Burton away? Looking for two tickets and willing to pay extra. Otherwise is anyone going in the home end? Thats what we will be doing if no tickets come available.

Astute

Just wondering if anyone is selling any tickets for Burton away? Looking for two tickets and willing to pay extra. Otherwise is anyone going in the home end? Thats what we will be doing if no tickets come available.
I would guess that home fans will be going in the home end.

CV22SBA

If you want to go in Corporate then call 01283565983. I know quite a few Cov fans going in there already and they are happy to sell them.

itsabuzzard

I've already got three in the Away end my mate then, about ten mins after it sold out and after he said he wasn't going, said he wanted to go.
I've tried rearranging these words but I still can't work out what on earth you're on about. Hope you get your tickets anyway.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

dazed&confused

I've tried rearranging these words but I still can't work out what on earth you're on about. Hope you get your tickets anyway.

Nice to see that you're still putting your Linguistics degree to good use. As you obviously have a lot of time on your hands, how about finally explaining to me what you meant by, "There is no meaning to my username, at least one that's known only to myself and possibly one other.". To quote you, "I've tried rearranging these words but I still can't work out what on earth you're on about." :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:

itsabuzzard

Nice to see that you're still putting your Linguistics degree to good use. As you obviously have a lot of time on your hands, how about finally explaining to me what you meant by, "There is no meaning to my username, at least one that's known only to myself and possibly one other.". To quote you, "I've tried rearranging these words but I still can't work out what on earth you're on about." :emoji_thinking:
Are you stalking me?

dazed&confused

What a hero.

Don't be bitter about it. I've said to you before, if we combined our skill sets, and worked for good rather than evil, together we could be kings.

And, to start things off, I can get you a Burton ticket, if you're interested!

Last edited:

no_loyalty

Don't be bitter about it. I've said to you before, if we combined our skill sets, and worked for good rather than evil, together we could be kings.

I love a good making up story, it brings a tear to my eye

itsabuzzard

Bitter? Moi?

After much deliberation, I think you and covcity4life would be a much better pairing. Thanks for thinking about me.

Regarding your very kind offer, if you pay my fare as well, then you're on.

Leamington Pete

Has anyone purchased tickets for the home end yet?
Have tried this but after registering there were none available online. A call to the ticket office reveals only single seats scattered around their main (only) seated stand. Don’t want to stand with their lot with my lad so any spares in our end much appreciated.

Last edited:

Johhny Blue

Bitter? Moi?

After much deliberation, I think you and covcity4life would be a much better pairing. Thanks for thinking about me.

Regarding your very kind offer, if you pay my fare as well, then you're on.

Now this is a dating site? Any other matches?

Users who are viewing this thread