Burton & Fleetwood Ticket Offer (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
J3askpfHdT28qj9r4WtH22g-nuAqa3jnDwJWk0mkEDf7iJExz8SBCyKzILG4RyZ6iTi5lfZf0OS0nsNEd9piSbxOWc7iex5KcIPyep8jFuWWmUxIxqv1aAFaFB_clk2ArA=s0-d-e1-ft

Frank Sidebottom

Pretty poor deal. It will pretty much add a handful of fans and that is it.
You're right.... it should be £5 for adults for both games with a free beer and pie at each, A free Home shirt, Free DVD of the play off final and a free massage whilst you watch the game.

Seriously you think £15 a game is a poor deal. I agree it won't add many to the gate but that's largely due to the fact that the majority of our 'fanbase' aren't interested in league 1/2 football unless it's at Wembley.

pusbccfc

You're right.... it should be £5 for adults for both games with a free beer and pie at each, A free Home shirt, Free DVD of the play off final and a free massage whilst you watch the game.

Seriously you think £15 a game is a poor deal. I agree it won't add many to the gate but that's largely due to the fact that the majority of our 'fanbase' aren't interested in league 1/2 football unless it's at Wembley.

You could offer that and we still wouldn't sell out.

letsallsingtogether

I like it.
Might not get that many extra a but if you were thinking of going to one of those games at that price might as well go to both.
15 quid a game ain't bad.

SBAndy

By poor I mean pointless. Not many fairweather fans will be excited by this. We gave tickets away a few weeks ago and struggled to sell 12,000 actual tickets.

But by your own argument there, if giving them away for free doesn’t inspire people then nothing will. It’d be lovely if they could give away free tickets to every match for everyone, but Wasps we ain’t.

stevefloyd

But by your own argument there, if giving them away for free doesn’t inspire people then nothing will. It’d be lovely if they could give away free tickets to every match for everyone, but Wasps we ain’t.
I guess Wasps idea is get them in the ground and chances are they will buy something to eat or drink so at least they get something out of a free ticket...now us hmmmm a different scenario

Users who are viewing this thread