Burton Away (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMatt

I'm trying to gauge the interest for Burton away. I think they'll sell out but will they make it to second priority? I have a match package but I'm unsure if I'll be able to get tickets. I've got a local(ish) post code so I can sit in the home end but it's not the same.

What does everyone think of the demand for Burton away? If I could get a head count that would be great.

Greggs

I've heard a local entrepenuer is running a booze cruise up the river burton, £15 and free Fosters.

no_loyalty

What does everyone think of the demand for Burton away? If I could get a head count that would be great.

It will sell out quickly, I will be looking to purchase 4 tickets for this one.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I'm trying to gauge the interest for Burton away. I think they'll sell out but will they make it to second priority? I have a match package but I'm unsure if I'll be able to get tickets. I've got a local(ish) post code so I can sit in the home end but it's not the same.

Depending on the allocation per season ticket, happy to pick some tickets up for you if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread