Burton Albion at home... (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Jpt

Lowest Ricoh attendance ever?

torchomatic

I should think so.

Nonleagueherewecome

What, it's a derby game, isn't it? Sorta..

Dan Griffin

what will the ticket prices be for this? night game, no one really interested in going, should be less than the brum game i expect?

Gray

Everyone will have to go though you may need your stubs for the final if you got no season ticket

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, kinda agreed. But still, we're going to be desperate for them down here. It's only really Walsall, isn't it?

Nonleagueherewecome

The tickets need to be cheap.
It should be season ticket holders for a fiver.

That'd be great, but we'd probably run at a loss on the match. Even Blue Square North/South clubs charge around a tenner for games, so it's unlikely.

ggrady

Season tickets free and everyone else under £5. Otherwise I can see less than 4000 at Ricoh. Or just let people in for free as an experiment to prove that all them money excuses for not going are all bollocks

Sutty

Poor fella. And you thought you had it bad! Was he the worst behaved child out of you Both and this was his punishment? :)

That's what I thought! He's had a bit more to cheer about than I have recently though, I'll never hear the end of it if we lose this...

Brighton Sky Blue

That's what I thought! He's had a bit more to cheer about than I have recently though, I'll never hear the end of it if we lose this...

You think that's bad? We play my ex's team, Orient, on the woman's birthday. Bugger doesn't quite do it!

Nonleagueherewecome

You think that's bad? We play my ex's team, Orient, on the woman's birthday. Bugger doesn't quite do it!

I don't think she'd like that...you could claim it's a birthday present?

shmmeee

Season tickets free and everyone else under £5. Otherwise I can see less than 4000 at Ricoh. Or just let people in for free as an experiment to prove that all them money excuses for not going are all bollocks

Would love to see a "pay why you want" experiment like that other club (and Radiohead) have tried.

I'd bet the crowd would still be less than a league game, but you're right it would put an end to those that claim it's money that stops them going up.

WillieStanley

Rich is right on it!! The Key Master!!!

I missed this thread too!! I am absolutely gutted to miss this. I'll be on my holidays. My family originate from Burton and are all fans. I've been dreaming of this fixture ever since their promotion to the FL!!

Still, might only have to wait until next season for the next tie!!

cornoccfc

That'd be great, but we'd probably run at a loss on the match. Even Blue Square North/South clubs charge around a tenner for games, so it's unlikely.

Northampton dropped their JPT prices to £10 for ST holders and £12 for non.

Leagues gates typically 4.5k, last seasons 1st rnd JPT 1.5k

pusbccfc

£5 for season ticket holders :eek: hats off Coventry City:claping hands:

Tenner everyone else!

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

Aw sod it, I'll go to it for a fiver! Reckon we might be in for a goal-fest ;)

pusbccfc

Burton Tickets To Go On Sale Today
Feature by Covsupport News Service.
Updated Wednesday, 22nd August 2012
Coventry City RSS Feed

Tickets
Tickets for Coventry City's first ever Johnstone's Paint Trophy fixture go on sale today.

Tickets for the City's JPT 1st Round game against Burton Albion at the Ricoh Arena on Tuesday September 4th are priced at £5 for season ticket holders and £10 for others.

More prices are to be announced.

Steve.B50

two tickets for £10. They will not bring many even though they are close as there gates are very poor.

we should get as many in ground as possible, try and put on a show to let doubters see potential.

pusbccfc

UPDATE

Tickets for the Blues' Johnstone's Paint Trophy first round clash with the Brewers are on general sale

Ticket prices for the Sky Blues' Johnstone's Paint Trophy first round clash at home to Burton Albion have been confirmed.

The Sky Blues will entertain the Brewers at the Ricoh Arena on Tuesday, September 4 with a 7.45pm kick off and tickets will be £10 for adults and £5 for concessions (Over 60's, 16-21, Under 16).

Season Ticket holders for both clubs will however qualify for an additional discount meaning Season Ticket holder prices will be £5 for adults and £2.50 for concessions (Over 60's, 16-21, Under 16).

Under 16s can gain admittance for free when accompanied by an adult on a one adult/one child basis but tickets must be purchased over the phone or in person only. No online purchase available for Under 16 tickets.

For those purchasing tickets, please note the Coventry Telegraph Stand will be closed for this fixture.

unbelieavable prices. £10 for this game is shocking. maybe they have to agree with burton the prices like fa cup games but surely it should be a fiver for all adults and maybe all kids free, with the prices set maybe we should have guess the gate. as the prices stand i will go for 3,800

Users who are viewing this thread