Burnley (1 Viewer)

covmark

Heaton and pope are injured I think. Pope has a dislocated shoulder so will be out for a while.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Hart sadly is now some way off Pope and Heaton’s level. Hoping he can get back to what he was. Pep has completely destroyed him mentally.

pipkin73

Well he's the man in possession as of now, so it's the chance for him to prove himself.
Maybe he has joined knowing his competition comes from those gk's (also thinks they must have a good gk trainer) so if he wants his England place back and backs himself, then where better to start than at the same team as half your rivals. Prove your better than them at club level and a chance of getting your international place back.

pipkin73

One thing is for sure, if you play GK for Burnley then don't have a bad game as when they are all fit it will be a good scrap.

vow

Imagine how much they'll be worth when we go for a no deal brexit and it's impossible to buy players from abroad
Ha, Burnley could be on to summat there as a lot of their signings/targets have been British!

(Yes, I know they just signed Vydra)

CJ_covblaze

Or, he was never that good

He was. The best save I’ve ever seen live was from him. Even better than the recent Pickford efforts. A lot of his performances were top draw. Passionate too.

Users who are viewing this thread