Buried or cremated? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Or would you rather be dead first?

Terry Gibson's perm

Dead first and them cremated after they have poked me with a big stick to make sure I am definitely done for.

armybike

Giving my body to medical science.

Anything they don't want can be chucked in a biodegradable bag/box and buried upright.

Otis

Both for me.

I want to be buried, but have an incendiary device strapped to my body, with a timer and then as they lower me into the grave I will explode into one great big fireball, making a wonderful spectacle for all to behold.

Will also send a message to the devil that I'm not going quietly.

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

I used to think it might be nice to be cremated and then pack my ashes into a firework, but I went of that idea when the missus said she wanted my privates pickled in a jar. Planted for me.

JulianDarbyFTW

I always wanted to be stuffed, then attached to the ceiling of my local pub so my spirit could have a good look down the ladies blouses.

skybluedan

If I know I'm for it I'm going to eat loads of acorns and get buried so when Im decomposing I'll grow into a tree

skybluedan

I initially thought cannabis seeds but don't want any old ragamuffin smoking me

skybluedan

Or I will get chopped up and put in the hottest of curries for the Mrs ,just so-she can feel me dripping out her arse one last time..........

skybluetony176

Makes no odd's to me. Whichever is cheapest. If you've ever seen someone die or been to see a body lie at rest it doesn't take you long to work out the the important bit has gone and all that's left is the wrapping and packaging.

bringbackrattles

My dad was a bit of a joker and always up for a laugh so I asked him why he wanted to be cremated ? He was a cricket fan and replied:" So you can retain the Ashes." Bet he's laughing now as England have !

oakey

Cremated, then a proper funeral, none of this celebrating the life nonsense where people play flippant songs and people who barely knew you tell amusing anecdotes. Solemn, lots of weeping, committing the body in sure and certain hope stuff. Save all that looking back at the life and stories for the beer and sandwich bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread