Brought a tear to my eye (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Found this old footage and it brought a tear to my eye. Wish the club would play this or something like it at every home game 10 mins before Kick Off.

For me, it would remind me of the good old day's for the younger one's it would show them what we could be again.

Forget all the SISU/CCC stuff once in the ground and watch something like this, it would make me sing my heart out.

Maybe tell the players that it will be shown every week and that if they do something special they will be added to it (for those with a bigger ego than ability then when they never end up on it, it might show them why. Or players doing well (i.e. Callum the other season would have had plenty of time air time this could spur them on like the fans)).

Imagine you go out to play, great big screens show you scoring great goals, this must lift you and the supporters but also make the opposition teams players worry so give you 1 up on them.

Play uplifting music like at 1 min 23secs of this video, with great CCFC moments, 10 mins before kick off and get the croud going.

Do something to get everyone buzzing before the game, this should help during the game.

Come on you SKY BLUES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F30HqYCYx8Y

after all that I really hope this link works lol

Last edited:
I watched this the day Appleton handed the club back to SISU.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Crying_Baby_Natural_High_for_Some_Moms.jpg
    Crying_Baby_Natural_High_for_Some_Moms.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 187

ecky

Great footage and I remember most of it..
Just shows how far the club has gone backwards

Users who are viewing this thread