Bristol makes me puke! (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Seriously every time Im there I vomit, must mean something surely!?!

On a lighter note I've got us dwn for 6 points this Easter weekend, clear of danger by nxt weekend (man hopes!!).

Woop woop, PUSB!!!

hamil99

Facebook User
I'm not sadly, money won't allow me. The only thing worth visiting anyway is the Thekla club ( I think that's it, the big boat one!) And maybe lakota, and blue mountin, actually it could be possible that every time I'm in bristol I'm pickled and thats why I'm sick! Could be possible I suppose lol!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Its not the worst place in Britain... though tbf anywhere that competes with Wolves and Hull have got some explaining to do! You have a very pretty bridge too!

Macca

As much as I unconditionally love my home town for better or worse, I'd say Bristol probably had the edge

AFCCOVENTRY

Rotherham... now that's a hole. Fecking awful away stand. I remember being there when Macca was in charge. Bloody stand shook if you clapped

W

westcountry_skyblue

I live near Bristol its a great city with great people and bars and restaurants.
Will be drinking with my Bristol friends before the game having good banter then go the game(i'm in the cov end) then share a beer or two on the train back with them.

WillieStanley

There used to be a great music venue named The Bierkeller. Got smashed in there many a time! I actually used to enjoy Bristol. It had a great punky/alternative scene around 6/7 years ago! Probably still has!

Real

The Reckless Engineer opposite Bristol Temple Meads. I've had many a drunken Friday night in there listening to rock bands back in the day. Also got a free pizza from the Italian place a few doors up.

Users who are viewing this thread