Bristol City (1 Viewer)

coop

I do apologise i didnt realise we had palace in between i think they will be very tough to beat but out the next 3 games they maybe the team we get all 3 points from.

coop

We have to take every point possible im just hoping the young lads in the team can cope with the mounting pressure now that we have a good chance of staying up.

SkyBlue

Doncaster's two games in hand are away at Palace and home to Reading, can't see them getting much tbh

Otis

I had a sneaky feeling they might.

I had this feeling that our loss at the City Ground could be their kick-start for the season.

smileycov

Facebook User
That's the thing about this league....very unpredictable! Wish the Wall would go on a losing streak again though

Brighton Sky Blue

We just desperately need our away form to improve quickly-even just a few draws to relieve pressure at the Ricoh.

Otis

Yep, even a single draw would take the pressure off having to keep winning at home.

wingy

I see Palace at home as an obstacle let alone the six pointers ,i sense fear is creeping into our game.

Otis

Well it will do. The closer we get to the end of the season, the more games run out, the more a failure to win is going to hurt us.

We have to pick points up on the road or we will buckle under the pressure. You wouldn't even expect the top of the table team to win every home game.

wingy

Now we appear to be ok for numbers in the midfield ,saturday is an opporotunity for Deegan to show his pitbull side early on ,a la Dennis Wise,risk a caution in the hope of rattling their senior playmaker.

DukeOfCov

Let's hope Barnsley bore Forest to death on Saturday and beat them and Reading do the decent thing against Millwall...

Users who are viewing this thread