Bristol City £10 (1 Viewer)

DD_Daphne

First post and it is a moan! Bristol have announced they are charging £10 for adults for the game against us but still charging away fans £25. Can they do this as I thought they had to charge home and away fans the same price? Like we did v Barnsley the other month?

Astute

First post and it is a moan! Bristol have announced they are charging £10 for adults for the game against us but still charging away fans £25. Can they do this as I thought they had to charge home and away fans the same price? Like we did v Barnsley the other month?

Most clubs charge a different amount for different ends, so should be able to charge what they want. Most tickets are season tickets anyway.

Their fans can be very quiet. They know their season can depend on this game so want to fill their end. We will fill ours. We normally make more noise at their ground than them, although we do have a decent vocal away support for the amount we take

the_ferret

Most clubs charge a different amount for different ends, so should be able to charge what they want. Most tickets are season tickets anyway.

Their fans can be very quiet. They know their season can depend on this game so want to fill their end. We will fill ours. We normally make more noise at their ground than them, although we do have a decent vocal away support for the amount we take

League rules are pretty clear on this:

"...No Club shall charge higher admission prices for visiting supporters for accommodation that is ranked as comparable with or inferior to that used by supporters of the Home Club in the same or next highest ranked accommodation..."

There will be Bristol City fans in the exact same stand as City fans paying 15 quid less. Not going to lose any sleep over it, but it's a bit naughty.

CovLis86

Its a clever move by them either way. Get the place packed, try take some of the impact off our fans. Gutted I got priced out with Train costs etc :(

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Out of interest what are we charging the Posh fans ? Isnt there some promotion on for saturdays game ?

ccfc_Tom

How many away tickets were sold for the bristol game in the end? i had to buy a ticket in the home end.

JazzCat

2300 total I gather depending on the original allocation being 1900 or 2000 initially. 300 extra got sold today.

rob9872

I'll be in the Bristol end with my wife so £10 ea sounds like a bargain to me :)

BurbageSkyBlues

Dan - it is on the bcfc.co.uk website

It looks like a crafty move, I suspect you have to go to the ground on Tuesday, thereby making it impractible for our fans, but cheaper for theirs.

Personally, I think we should flood their ground with sky blue, at a tenner a head. It also says kids for a quid on their site....

This is a golden opportunity for our club to repair links with our fans, they should take up the mantle and arrange to disperse refunds to us at home matches.

Sky Blue M

It says it on the Bristol website. But if all the above is true then everything is above board as I think that all the bristol fans in the same end as us are season ticket holders

rob9872

I'll collect all the stubs at the ground and stay over on Monday night. When I've colected all the £15's you can have £7.50ea :)

CovfanDan

Dan - it is on the bcfc.co.uk website

It looks like a crafty move, I suspect you have to go to the ground on Tuesday, thereby making it impractible for our fans, but cheaper for theirs.

Personally, I think we should flood their ground with sky blue, at a tenner a head. It also says kids for a quid on their site....

This is a golden opportunity for our club to repair links with our fans, they should take up the mantle and arrange to disperse refunds to us at home matches.

Cheers mate. Cheeky feckers eh.

Marty

fuck em, shows how worried they are about us.

Lord_Nampil

Fair play to them for trying, but if we win on sat and they loose we will be 4 points clear of them! a result against them would probably mean were not far off finishing above them! only the 4th away game since Christmas ill be missing!!

Brighton Sky Blue

We're paying £25 to see our team win, they're paying a tenner to see theirs lose-seems a fair deal ;)

percy

surprised we aint doing the same for our remaining home games. some 20 000 plus gates would be quality.

Users who are viewing this thread