Bristol away (1 Viewer)

Cbaker89

Got me and 3 others going? Had a look it's a 2hour drive :0 this doesn't seem correct. Where is everyone parking etc?

Sutty

I live in Bristol, so me and a few mates will walk down. Assuming you're driving from Cov 2 hours sounds about right, maybe a little less if the traffic is good.

As for parking, Bristol is generally pretty horrendous. Definitely not a city built with the car in mind. The Ashton Gate area isn't as bad though, there are a few car parks around that will offer matchday parking I would imagine. Probably best to get here a bit earlier though.

RoboCCFC90

Got me and 3 others going? Had a look it's a 2hour drive :0 this doesn't seem correct. Where is everyone parking etc?

I am coming from Devon, the best place to park for the Ground is at Bedminster Cricket Club (BS3 2JX), Ashton Gate isn't even five minutes from there, will set you back £5.

WYKENSKYBLUE

Where is everyone drinking? I will be there all day in meetings and will be going on my lonesome! work paying result! and to answer the OP just under a 2 hour drive door to door.

runner

2 hours should do it ... been to Ashton Gate once before, not a bad ground actually. Got plenty of character.

Users who are viewing this thread