Bradford away (1 Viewer)

OffenhamSkyBlue

If I remember correctly, isn't it unusual for tickets for an away match in 9 days' time NOT to be on general sale? The ones for Bradford are still only open to ST holders. Not exactly maximizing their sales, are they?

I need to make travel arrangements too, so need to know I can get to watch the match!

Is this another Ticketmaster "teething problem"?
I wonder how long ago Bradford sent them through?
Are we likely to get more than the 608 in the initial allocation?
Presume POTG will be possible?

Yorkshire SB

I've read it will be POTG. Does seem odd for it to go on general sale on Monday.
Really hoping we take a lot as well, fair few Bradford mates, so pride at stake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Our club can't be bleamt for the delay in us being sent the tickets! And they have to put them on priority sale first so I see no issue. Yes it would be nice to release them early for general, but priority sales have to have a few days atleast.

Steve.B50

Just pay on the gate.
Will be going but this has to be one of the poorest away ends in the League, it's shame as rest of the group looks ok.
The area has a lot to be desired, don't expect to find many pubs near the stadium .

Pipehitterz

Missing this season up there, bizarrely one of my favourite Away days , even tho the City is fucking crap and the Away end even worse.
Will be seeing the sights in Skye, unless it lives up to it's 'misty isle ' moniker and i'll be looking at Fuck all after a 10 hour drive

Users who are viewing this thread