Boycott Update (1 Viewer)

Glen

It is very simple yes i support the Cov but 15mins of a game then suddenly ground fills up shows what we mean by Sisu we can stay out if we want or after 15mins we can go in SIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloughie

I really don't think its about showing sisu what we think of them , i'm sure they already know.

Its not really about starving sisu of cash, yet they won't get anymore of mine.

It is an attempt to draw attention to sisu and embarress them publicly. It may or may not work but I am willing to try.

Understand what your saying KD but everyone has a choice to do whatever they wish.

Genuinley interested to why you won't be going
Please save the spare bottle of whiskey for me, I may need it at the end of the season

PUSB

@richh87

That's the one. It started out as a full boycott but now is just a 15minute one. To my mind it serves all purposes. It shows Sisu just how much we need them to go, it (hopefully) gets media attention and still provides the club with income.

No Tony - it's still a full boycott!

The 15 minute thing should never have been mentioned as it has confused the message.

torchomatic

I see John "The Traitor" Sillett has again spoken out against a protest.

covcity4life

I'm all for the boycott but what is the point of going in after 15 minutes? You would of had to purchase a ticket to enter the ground this countering the argument about starving SISU of the money if your going to boycott, enter the game on the 75th that way you willn't have to pay as the gates are opened, the whole press can see the amount of fans coming in at one time and you have not paid anymore money into SISU's pockets.

Shambles!

:confused: :blue:

is this true?

do people go for the final 15mins? dont stewards stop them?

torchomatic

Actually it was a joke aimed at those who were slagging off JS last week. I don't think I "condemned" anyone for criticized SISU, I just said we should be thankful as we had a choice of them or being wound up. However, if you feel you need to spend the rest of the day, quoting messages from the CT forum, then be my guest.

Back on Ignore.

Maybe he sees in SISU what you see/saw when you condemned anyone who dared criticsed them....;)

Users who are viewing this thread