Boxing Tonight (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Joe Joyce fights Michael Wallisch tonight. Live on BT Sport. A warm up for Joyce before his big fight with Daniel Dubois in October.
The German has a decent record and hopefully gives Joyce a good test ?
I've watched Joyce a few times on t.v. and has power but looks a bit slow and cumbersome; but is improving.
He's tall at 6ft6ins and the German is too at 6ft5ins and both are big lumps, so anything could happen. But Joyce should win it and go on to his massive scrap against Dubois full of confidence.

Nick

Administrator
Sounds decent, who else is fighting?

I do like Heavyweight when they just beat each other senseless.

bringbackrattles

Sounds decent, who else is fighting?

I do like Heavyweight when they just beat each other senseless.
More fights on the bill. An area title contest for super bantamweight between Ramez Mahmood and Chris Burke. That is predicted to be a battle.
You usually get a couple of crackers before the main fight, but it's good just to see boxing back again.

rob9872

I reckon who's this Taylor Ramirez fighting? :)

CCFCSteve

Damn good fight wasn't it? I quite liked the FITE app as it meant i could just get up at a reasonable time to watch a replay whenever I wanted. I thought Taylor was in trouble in the third but it was damn close overall.

Yeah, very good fight. Unbelievable Taylor’s become undisputed after only 18 pro fights. Wasn’t sure if he’d have the power to deter Ramirez/keep him off (as there’s been rumours that the weights been an issue recently)...glad to be proved wrong... two cracking punches to put Ramirez down.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Yeah, very good fight. Unbelievable Taylor’s become undisputed after only 18 pro fights. Wasn’t sure if he’d have the power to deter Ramirez/keep him off (as there’s been rumours that the weights been an issue recently)...glad to be proved wrong... two cracking punches to put Ramirez down.
Yeah, a great performane and quite a record to have after so few fights in the pro ranks. It will be very interesting to see if he jumps straight up into a fight with Crawford, I was hoping he'd defend the 4 belts vs Catterall but I really couldn't blame him if he goes after the Crawford fight.

Users who are viewing this thread