Bournemouth (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Signing Jack Wilshere, I know his injury record is abysmal but it just goes to show what we’re up against in this league.

I’d still rather have Kelly though 👍

Paxman II

He was with them before for a while and the option was not taken up under Eddie Howe. Now the new manager thinks differently. never rated him that highly personally. He played in a very good Arsenal side and had his moments. Injury prone is an understatement!

SBAndy

Feels like a very silly signing and pretty much sums up the attitudes of that type of club. He’ll cost a comparative fortune in wages.

Separate situation but if they were to go up I’d be interested to know whether Sam Surridge would become available.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Been fit a long time and trained there. Those mocking beware he'll be outstanding at this level imo.
Couldn't agree more. It comes with the caveat of course of 'If he can stay fit'. As you have said, he's apparently been injury-free for a considerable amount of time but on ability alone he wipes the floor with near enough every player in the league. Sad to have seen what was such an exciting English talent have such problems with injuries. Never understand why people feel the need to stick the knife in like it was somehow his fault too. I'm sure he's struggled with the mental side of it as much as someone like Jodi.

Grendel

He’s no more injury prone than Matty James and a lot better yet we seem to think we can sign him for next season

better days

Couldn't agree more. It comes with the caveat of course of 'If he can stay fit'. As you have said, he's apparently been injury-free for a considerable amount of time but on ability alone he wipes the floor with near enough every player in the league. Sad to have seen what was such an exciting English talent have such problems with injuries. Never understand why people feel the need to stick the knife in like it was somehow his fault too. I'm sure he's struggled with the mental side of it as much as someone like Jodi.
Arsene Wenger admits now that he overplayed Wilshire when he broke through as a teenager which is probably at the root of his injury problems
Hopefully Wilshire will stay fit now he's had such a long break

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Except Jodi is better and I agree with everything you say

rob9872

It's like when they go on about the elite players being fancy dans, and they can't cope with the rough stuff.

If that is the case, then why do the elite fancy dans have world cup / champions league medals at home, and the physical brutes with no talent have nothing?
Not true, I have a 25m swimming badge

SIR ERNIE

Bournemouth already have more than enough quality to walk this league. At least 10 of their squad would walk straight into any side in this division. The manager is their weakness.

richnrg

Feels like a very silly signing and pretty much sums up the attitudes of that type of club. He’ll cost a comparative fortune in wages.

Separate situation but if they were to go up I’d be interested to know whether Sam Surridge would become available.
hes signed a contract until the end of the season for a weekly amount less than their top earners. Was also very good when last a Bournemouth in the premier league. A good signing, considering they've just lost Stanislas to injury.

cc84cov

You have to be able to play games to "get battered down here" as well. Your point is that he won't cut it in the Championship. Absolute bollocks.
Not physically no he won’t which is what I first said

Your boring me now watch the game son

Users who are viewing this thread