Video Bournemouth v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

higgs

Did pask just give up and not chase back for the third goal?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Legia Sky Blue

3rd goal was Thompson, not Pask. Thompson looked completely out of his depth, and if Pask is not available on Thursday we will definitely need Hyam back in his place.

All their goals had the feel of a schoolboys match where one team is much stronger than the other, they cut through us so easily.

Not quite sure given it was the 1st minute of the match and we should have therefore been solidly set up in defence, quite how we got caught so badly out of shape.

In respect of their 2nd goal, did Ostigaard dive into Marosi and obstruct him from making the save? Looked at it a few times and can't really make it out.

higgs

3rd goal was Thompson, not Pask. Thompson looked completely out of his depth, and if Pask is not available on Thursday we will definitely need Hyam back in his place.

All their goals had the feel of a schoolboys match where one team is much stronger than the other, they cut through us so easily.

Not quite sure given it was the 1st minute of the match and we should have therefore been solidly set up in defence, quite how we got caught so badly out of shape.

In respect of their 2nd goal, did Ostigaard dive into Marosi and obstruct him from making the save? Looked at it a few times and can't really make it out.
Thompson looked way off what we need then did pask play okay until injured

Legia Sky Blue

He got done by their forwards too, but not quite so blatantly as Thompson did. It was a bad day all round defensively, but to be fair there are no better forward line in this league than Brooks, Solanke & Danjuma if they are interested, and unfortunately yesterday they were.

higgs

Yes when they are on it they are hard to control with their pace and strength pity they turned up

Users who are viewing this thread